"Miss Fair Skin"

Hi,

"Piss poor attitude on the part of the Thais if you ask me."

Couldn't agree more. Besides I seriously doubt any of these products really work.

Looking at the commercials on TV it is soooo obvious that they used a lightskinned girl, then applied a filter to make her darker, and then remove the filter again pretending she got like 30-40% lighter by using some cream. What a load of ^&*&*(&

Sanuk!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"How about those skin-whitening creams, also? There would be rioting in the streets in the U.S. if these companies introduced those there, and these ARE often American companies selling them here!"

Can't really see much difference in the western obsession with having darker skin. Westerners spend millions on sunbed treatment, tanning lotions etc, not to mention sunbathing for hours on end risking skin cancer.

It all comes down to wanting what we haven't got. Thais have plastic surgery to make their noses bigger, many westerners make theirs smaller (especially the California crowd). As far as rioting on the streets, well...thats America for you, seems to be run by minority groups.

Cheers

Roger

Low blow there Roger

"As far as rioting on the streets, well...thats America for you, seems to be run by minority groups"

Guess what! America didn't invent rioting...LOL! That's was part of the trash that came over from the old world...Ha,Ha,Ha.

Its a brain wash job with respect to the fair skin thing. Let use Rogers example.

I take it that Roger is not from America, but he has a view. Where did this view come from, I suggest the media. Who runs the media or has the most influnace over the media determines whats presented. What's presented are images of the people in power or control. That's part of the brain washing. We are in power becasue we are better, so you may not have the power, but you can look better. Look like me!

It will take time, but if things keep going the way they are going, we all are going to end up looking the same.

"Westerners spend millions on sunbed treatment, tanning lotions etc, not to mention sunbathing for hours on end risking skin cancer."

At least that stuff really does darken, cancer or no cancer. The lightening stuff here does NOT work AT ALL and is just a scam.

Archived