Deep Kissing and BBBJs

"No wonder sex tourists have a reputation for being disease carrying barbarians with the medical community in the west "

thats because 'relative' to the general population they ARE disease carrying barbarians

- go to any UK GUM/STD clinic - you can spot the LOS guys a mile of - they are the smartly dressed ones - invariably they "briefly stopped over in Thailand for business", the other group are the scuffier backpackers - when the doc takes the history - just watch the ears pick up and the suppressed knowing smile when the patient mention the place Thailand

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are mistakes in the calculation

looks better if you leave away the "%"-symbol

the risk to catch HIV for any one given individual may seem rather small, like e.g. 1% for several trips

but if millions of people run a risk of 1% we end up with tens of thousands of AIDS-patients

Members,

Just read a rather shocking thread from another forum, there is a person who admits he is HIV positive out their in Bangkok, indulging. He admitts to going to Baron's and MPs (who knows where else), having BBBJ, getting rimmed, etc.. He actually mentioned names of the girls he did. But the most concern I have, this dude doesn't care and is never going to stop.....

too bad that such guys can't be stopped by heavy fines. One can only hope that they at least use condoms.

Peter1964: bangkoktonight-forum-oil massage

HIGHTHAIED: Mahalo for the "reality check"..I just wish someone over there could tell the two girls at Baron's to get checked out. I was going to visit one of them on my next business trip this July.............

Re: too bad that such guys can't be stopped by heavy fines

Bollocks to heavy fines, they should be tried for attempted murder. What he's doing is exactly that.

Archived