Farang media vs middle-aged men..

gobbledonk

Yep, nothing like your co-workers knowing you go to Asia every chance you get:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/6028616/child-sex-tourism-study-blames-aussies/

Nothing like a beat-up to get your web traffic up, and I know this isnt a subject we want to shine too bright a light on, but the tone of the article extends well into adult P4P. They dont seem to grasp that there IS a significant difference.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is a lot of people consider having sex with an asian girl half your age child sex even when you are 45 or 50.

Article doesn't bother me as any bit of journalism that is about trying to stop the child sex industry sits OK with me. Peadophiles need to be exposed and if you have nothing to worry about who cares about media like this.

Like I have said before I don't make what others are uncomfortable with my issues.

Eh, it's just part of the larger reality of middle-aged people of both sexes being looked down upon/cast off by the young in the West.

That's one of the single best things about Thai society, for all its annoyances: respect is given according to greater age, as it should be.

Like Fox News, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh - a few facts mixed in with a lot of falsehoods and bluster.

No mention of the 'sale' of men and woman to work in certain parts of the East - Middle. Men promised good jobs only to have their passports taken and hidden. Woman hired as 'domestic' servants - and used for other means - again with their passports taken or hidden.

Just more jouralistic sensationalism.

Does this happen in Europe, America, and the rest of the world? It sure does. And it should be condemned wherever it occurs.

Who gathers these 'statistics' anyway?

With all the time I've spent in Thailand I've never seen it or heard of it. The closest I've come to it is walking into a go go on cowboy and being told by a girl I was with that some of the girls were underage. Apart from that I just don't see it. I'm sure its hidden underground or something but typical western journalism trying to paint every western man who goes to Thailand as a peadophile. Dickheads

I guess Demi Moore and madonna etc etc are Pedos? No of course not they are empowered women. Funny how the age difference thing only applies when its men doing it. I am in my 30's and I date/fuck girls in their early to mid 20's. I visit Thailand regularly so I guess that makes me a pedo?

They really don't understand Asian culture that places a greater value on older men. When I was 34 I dated a 22 year old Chinese girl and age was never an issue. It was never even mentioned by her or her Asian friends. There's no way an Australian girl would date someone that age.....unless he was rich/famous of course and then it's o.k!!! Kristy Hinze anyone?

Utter crap.

Back in the 1980s I did spot a very young looking gal dancing topless in a Patpong bar. She was a hardcore pro, working several guys at a time for drinks, but she was obviously underdeveloped and just too damned young to be there. A dancer I knew saw me staring at the gal and said, "I'm 16 and that's too young to be here. But that one is 13!" About that time some French speaking guy BF'd the kid and took her off for a ST.

Next time I went in the bar, I noticed the kid was gone. The dancer told me that dancers themselves had got rid of her. They told the owner that either he got rid of her, or they were going to turn him in to the cops. I thought it was fascinating that the BGs policed the situation on their own. Not quite the image the scandal rags like to portray.

"We've waited long enough," Ms McMenamin says of the proposed changes. "We're simply not keeping up with travelling sex offenders."

Of course statements such as this don't help and ordinary joes who travel regularly to SE Asia for a bit of legitimate fun could find themselves being scrutinzed by immigration authorities or others, due to statements like this, just because of the frequency of their visits. :(

With all the time I've spent in Thailand I've never seen it or heard of it. The closest I've come to it is walking into a go go on cowboy and being told by a girl I was with that some of the girls were underage. Apart from that I just don't see it. I'm sure its hidden underground or something but typical western journalism trying to paint every western man who goes to Thailand as a peadophile. Dickheads

I guess Demi Moore and madonna etc etc are Pedos? No of course not they are empowered women. Funny how the age difference thing only applies when its men doing it. I am in my 30's and I date/fuck girls in their early to mid 20's. I visit Thailand regularly so I guess that makes me a pedo?

They really don't understand Asian culture that places a greater value on older men. When I was 34 I dated a 22 year old Chinese girl and age was never an issue. It was never even mentioned by her or her Asian friends. There's no way an Australian girl would date someone that age.....unless he was rich/famous of course and then it's o.k!!! Kristy Hinze anyone?

Utter crap.

:yeahthat:

Spot on. Couldn't have put it better myself. Good post. :thumbup:

Archived