Farang media vs middle-aged men..

gobbledonk

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color:red]Peadophiles[/color] need to be exposed...

Yeah, people who molest small garden vegetables are scum... :D:cover:

Over a year ago now the ongoing fuss over criminal record checks in the UK was gaining momentum and I had already decided that I would distance myself from my work trying to prevent childhood blindness rather than have to keep proving my innocence. I wrote to a radio show on the subject thus:

"I have three criminal convictions: I am male (guilty), single (guilty) and middle-aged (guilty) - mea culpa"

One of my colleagues came to work last week in a black skirt and white blouse. She said she had nothing else clean to wear. Even the students told her she looked like a student, but she is a PhD in her late 20s.

Given the easy availability of 'university' apparel in any market and its obvious appeal to the Farang male, I must say I'm a little surprised I never see any of the ladies of negotiable affection who populate the Nana area dressed like students. There must be a pretty deep social taboo somewhere in the Thai psyche - they let their students dress like hookers but the hookers don't dare to copy them ;)

(Mandarin and Baccara bars, IIRC, use white over black dancers' uniforms though and lots of bars have school-girl-esque serving girl uniforms).

(UK students can dress just as provocatively, perhaps more so, but without the added appeal of a 'uniform')

We had some TV documentaries in the UK about fat, hideous old crones making the journey to the Caribbean to fuck young black guys. For money too!

Age differences were often vast. Waist sizes as well.

However, at no point was it suggested that the western female trolls were taking advantage of the poor local lads. Exploitation was glossed over and it was reframed as western women having a bit of holiday "fun".

I'm sure they were all empowered too.

Given the easy availability of 'university' apparel in any market and its obvious appeal to the Farang male, I must say I'm a little surprised I never see any of the ladies of negotiable affection who populate the Nana area dressed like students. There must be a pretty deep social taboo somewhere in the Thai psyche - they let their students dress like hookers but the hookers don't dare to copy them

There is at least one bar at the back of NP that have the girls dressed as 'Japanese schoolgirls', but its nothing like the 'schoolgirls' of the Japanese AV industry. One of the smaller girls on SC is routinely dressed in clothes that wouldnt look out of place on a kid in grade school - I asked the Mamasan whether she didnt think that was going overboard, and she responded that the girl had been in the business longer than she had .. whatever.

The subjects of the link in my OP werent looking for girls who looked 14 or 15 - we need to differentiate that from the 'schoolgirl fantasy' that crops up everywhere. I consider the 'girls as young as 8 years old' line to be an over-estimation : some of the kids in the Cambo doco were more like 4 or 5. We arent talking about 'jailbait' teens here : no-one would mistake them for anything other than small children.

Again, if the people behind this can break the cycle of poverty/corruption etc throughout Asia, I am all for it, but pointing the finger at the symptoms isnt getting anyone anywhere, IMO. Stop taking the bribes, do the raids, jail the culprits : I know, I'm eternally naive.

Archived