Hua Hin hotel recommendations please

Faustian

Fausty,

If you go, send me a PM and I'll give you some tips.

Last time in low season we paid ~ 3800-4000 Bt per night incl BF.

High season goes up to 10-12K !!!

No reason at all to be in town, its only 4-5 minutes away from the centre of town with a free shuttle from the hotel, and only 150 Bt back per tuktuk.

BB

Have to tottally disagree - I've worked in HuaHin - staying at sheriton etc sucks - getting tuk tuks suck - far easier to stay in a stunning hotel cheap and not worry about it - save your own car for going out to te water falls- GREAT drive- or the place to the south - north of Hua Hin is crap

Thanks for all the help and replies.

Settled on the Marriot resort and spa.

I'm sure there are others which are better, but it's on the beach, not too far from town and has all the conveniences we require.

5K a night...certainly not the cheapest, but I kind of trust Marriot. Used them before. They do have cheaper rooms, but they say they are full! So we will see.

I thought this was low season........?

Thanks for all the help and replies.

Settled on the Marriot resort and spa.

I'm sure there are others which are better, but it's on the beach, not too far from town and has all the conveniences we require.

5K a night...certainly not the cheapest, but I kind of trust Marriot. Used them before. They do have cheaper rooms, but they say they are full! So we will see.

I thought this was low season........?

to say, very low season

The Marriot used to be nice about 10 yrs ago.

Stayed there a few months ago and was shocked. So old fashioned now. I think they have let the place slip. Still very popular with German tourists etc.

Scb Beyond Platinum members can get a free 2 night stay there if they spend over 200000 Baht on their cards per month.

Tim

Archived