Whoremonger Survey

sinsin2

Hi Sinsin2,

Yes, in the LOS I know of no straight Farangs who have died of AIDS, but I get the feeling that you are intimating that if you are not gay and do not inject drugs then your pretty much safe. I do not agree.

I used to work in Zambia and Zimbabwe in Africa. In these two countries intravenous drug use is virtually unknown, and neither do the locals have a greater penchant for buggery then any other nations. But HIV is an epidemic afflicting over 15% of the population in some areas - and yes I do believe the statistics on Africa's AIDS problem. I saw men, women and children of all ages, who were sufferering from "Slim" as its colloquialy known, in their terminal stages everyday on the streets. There are millions of them. For every one I saw in the terminal stages, there must be 10 more that were HIV+.

Africa's terrible problems serves to warn us that AIDS's certainly does afflict regular, non substance abusing heterosexuals. There are millions of men, women and children who are testament to this.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to:

"Reading your post I am also disturbed in what sound you refer to the persons who make your live enjoyable. "

WRONG

"However, I got the impression that you look for an insurance that you not catched anything like HIV. Go and make a blood test for gods sake (I know from many guys that they are just afraid to do it, but with any flue they get kind of a unsecured feeling). "

????????????????

"However, in the small village my wife comes from (132 persons) 4 people died on AIDS during the past 4 year"

Ask her about ghosts,and if the sun rises in the west

during Songkhran.

"A guy doing his Dr. Degree in linguistics (he is studying the relation between Thai and Gui) living right in the next village told me the following: ?the only thing which annoyed me during the last six month is the amount of funerals I have to go to, 7 in total and all because of AIDS?. Speak to this guy, he could need the 5'000 Baths you offer. "

???????????

Do you call this being civil?

BKKFREAK

I don't wish to offend, can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

My post is in reply to sinsin's comment in another post about being civil and how he responded to your post.

Handy

Handyman,

Sorry for the confusion. My comment was of course not directed to your post. Would be stupid to go against somebody obviously being in the same camp.

It seems that I hit the wrong reply button. It is actually directed to the same post your reply was directed to. When I saw it the first time I just thought it is not even worth a reply. When I saw it again I thought this is acurate.

Sorry again and

Cheers

i answered the question easily with a simple no,no-one i know of has died of an aids related disease(well not that i know of).

while i may have objected to a certain word used by an individual,that's my right.

if it was'nt for these girls then this forum would'nt exist.

i just think we should be grateful to them for the things they have to put up with and to insult them(IMHO) is not the best thing to do.

I agree with your sentiments. I have a great respect for the girls, and, individually, I treat them with as much respect as I would any other person. I rarely do the one night stand thing, rather I wind up as long term friends with the girls.

So what we argue about then is semantics. To you the word whore signals an insult, but I don't think it does to the original poster. Since he was the one using the word, I think it's only fair to discern how HE used it. I couldn't find any other place in the original post where he insults the girls, so I then inferred that he didn't say the word "whore" the way that you read it. While it may be your right to get insulted, you can't expect that everybody has to be sensative to how you might feel about terminology before they start typing.

But my point still stands that if we get sidetracked by these semantics, then we lose sight of what the original post was all about.

So lighten up...you damn whore! smile.gif

Archived