Whoremonger Survey

sinsin2

People I have met or known who have died of AIDS/HIV = None.

People I have met or known who have died of cancer = far far too many.

Use a condom but it won't stop cancer !

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading your post I am also disturbed in what sound you refer to the persons who make your live enjoyable.

However, I got the impression that you look for an insurance that you not catched anything like HIV. Go and make a blood test for gods sake (I know from many guys that they are just afraid to do it, but with any flue they get kind of a unsecured feeling).

However, in the small village my wife comes from (132 persons) 4 people died on AIDS during the past 4 year.

A guy doing his Dr. Degree in linguistics (he is studying the relation between Thai and Gui) living right in the next village told me the following: ?the only thing which annoyed me during the last six month is the amount of funerals I have to go to, 7 in total and all because of AIDS?. Speak to this guy, he could need the 5'000 Baths you offer.

So, without stretching statistics, AIDS is a big subject in the sex industry in Thailand.

Cheers

"Reading your post I am also disturbed in what sound you refer to the persons who make your live enjoyable. "

WRONG

"However, I got the impression that you look for an insurance that you not catched anything like HIV. Go and make a blood test for gods sake (I know from many guys that they are just afraid to do it, but with any flue they get kind of a unsecured feeling). "

????????????????

"However, in the small village my wife comes from (132 persons) 4 people died on AIDS during the past 4 year"

Ask her about ghosts,and if the sun rises in the west

during Songkhran.

"A guy doing his Dr. Degree in linguistics (he is studying the relation between Thai and Gui) living right in the next village told me the following: ?the only thing which annoyed me during the last six month is the amount of funerals I have to go to, 7 in total and all because of AIDS?. Speak to this guy, he could need the 5'000 Baths you offer. "

???????????

Hi,

Sinsin, BkkFreak is right I believe. You, and others, seem to be desperate to find any excuse / reason to not have to face the reality that AIDS is real, and it kills.

Superstition in the villages has nothing to do with it. And if you think that unexplained deaths are attributed to AIDS, you are wrong. More often than not, it is attributed to something else to cover up that AIDS is the real reason.

Sanuk!

Here is the question again.

"DO YOU PERSONALLY KNOW OF ANY HETROSEXUAL MAN, IN YOUR HOME AREA WHO HAS DIED FROM AIDS?

With some conditions (1) not a drug user. (2) Not bisexual (3) not from contammination.ie.blood transfusion etc. "

I always use condoms.I do not disbelieve about AIDS.

Forget about the tone I use and what you may consider

my motives.

Flying to LOS in 3 hours.Have to go.

PS.the world was flat until Columbus discovered America.

I too find it interesting that so few people will actually allow themselves to simply answer the question but instead feel the need to analyze why you ask it.

Or else they ignore the question entirely and argue about the language you use. No word in itself is bad, it's the meaning you attach to it. It didn't read to me that you were trying to denegrate any specific girl by use of the word "whore" We're ALL whores in our own way, but it doesn't make us bad people.

Is it from political correctness? Because your question is a simple one.

For me, I don't PERSONALLY know any hetersexual male that has died from Aids.

Having said that I hope you won't make a conclusion that because I don't know any that they don't exist, or that it isn't a danger. But, you may have a point that through legends and old wives tales we have exaggerated that danger. This is why I think it is a valid, and interesting question. But regardless the percentage, there can be no doubt that there IS some danger of HIV from any kind of unprotected sex with a stranger.

But don't be afraid gentlemen to just speak the truth. We are not children. I always found it amusing when the powers that be try to scare kids off drugs by lumping such items as LSD and marijuana into the same group of "Just Say No" to killer drugs. Could it be that we are lumping gay and straight sex together in the adult version of acid vs weed?

To answer your survey question, no I don't know any males who has died of AIDS. However, I know of one bargirl (ex-Longgun) who died of what everyone said was AIDS about 18 months ago.

However, I'm young and odds are that anyone I know (my friends are mostly around my age) who had AIDS would not have died from it yet anyway. Besides, my friends and I have discussed this issue before and have all concluded that none of us would broadcast the fact that we were HIV+.

If you were HIV+ would you start telling everyone? I doubt many people would because most of the outcomes from doing so would be negative.

As for AIDS diagnosis, it's just as likely that deaths are misdiagnosed as being from other causes when they are in fact due to a supressed immune system caused by the HIV virus.

Cheers!

To reinforce a previous poster's comment.

No one dies of AIDS.

They typically die from an organ failure because their dimished immume system allows diseases/cancers to flourish as a result of the AIDS virus.

"DO YOU PERSONALLY KNOW OF ANY HETROSEXUAL MAN, IN YOUR HOME AREA WHO HAS DIED FROM AIDS?

Of the 4 Thais mentioned before I personally knew two who died from Aids (1 lady one guy).

In Switzerland I knew a married couple both died from AIDS several years ago already.

But like pointed out by another poster: how many are HIV+ and don't speak about. And how many are HIV+ positive and not even know it. And even more important: how do they act in relationsships or on the red mile. I believe this is the real issue when it comes to question "how can we prevent this STD from spreading". Isn't this a more valid question then the one above?

Hope this answers the question even it does not qualify for the BET.

Cheers

Archived