Whoremonger Survey

sinsin2

Yes.

One male 40 years. Spent a lot of time in Bali before returning to Oz to die.

One male 25 years. Spent a lot of time in LA before returning to Oz to die.

One woman 42 years. Spent a lot of time in Hawaii before returning to Oz to die.

None were gay. None were into drugs. None were Bi.

Normal hetrosexuals with one thing in common. All were extremely promiscuous.

Cheers Hall.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people might say 'whore' as their intended word,but for me i look at is if i was at work.

i might call a girl 'darling,babes,sweetheart' etc,which is acceptable to most of them,but can you imagine what would happen if i said 'come on you whore'?.

come to think of it i might try it with a friend of mine who will take a little umbrage but after i have explained will give me her(farang) view.

Knew a Thai lady in the U.S. married to a Navy man. He got HIV/AIDS and died of it within five years. She didn't get it and is alive and well over ten years later. Was he bi or injecting drugs while on sea duty--who knows? Or did he catch it hetero along with a less fatal STD that was cleaned up by the time he got home to her? Always found the suggestion that HIV can piggy-back on another STD to be very plausible and that is a concern in the bar scene.

Hi,

the risk is low in a hetrosexual relation - at least for the man, but low risk isn't zero.

The risk is increasing if your partner is bi- or homosexual, same if she had had many men.

Don't forget the risk for herpes!

elef

Quote:

the risk is low in a hetrosexual relation - at least for the man, ..... The risk is increasing...if she had had many men.

The statement is strange in whole, but shorthend it is about the same like: it's dangerous if she is HIV+ but not for me because I am a man.

Cheers

Speaking of herpes.. I brought this up recently, but got stonewalled (admittedly I was in the wrong section of the board, but the thread brought it to my mind). I was particularly curious as to the Oral Variety, and BBBJ in bars, etc. I was just trying to get a feel for how often anyone on this board had run into this problem?

The HIV thing, and semantics bickering is a little strange, but I think some people are a bit more callouse in speaking, etc. Sometimes it is misleading as to their intention, or not represenative of how they treat others certainly -- just chalk it up to one of the disadvantages of "posting" vs. a conversation. But then again can you imagine this board actually having meetings, all 4,000 or so... with 90% of the people sitting around being quiet in the alcoves.

so, hope someone has some info they will share.

Archived