What do the Japanese pay girls at Thermae?

Wallenda

I was just looking at Stickman's weekly column, and he mentions the Japanese at Thermae.

I've gone there off and on in the past 10 years or so. Only one time did I ever experience the non-interest from a girl who I had my eye on.

The only other time in recent years when I tried to get one there, I won the battle. Actually managed to get her even though she was getting bombarded with cock-block moves left and right. I don't remember what the price was but it must have been pretty normal for the time.

Anyway, just wondering: what do the Japanese really pay these days at Thermae? I don't mean the exceptional high end splurge, but what is the real going rate there now?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too have a Japanese friend in BKK who regularly tries to pay way less than what is considered fair. A shrewd negotiator.

If there are Japanese hanging out in the Theramae it just means the overall scene got more polite. I have never had a problem attracting the right attention in the Theramae while it was being maligned on this board....always managed to find a cutie there.

I too have a Japanese friend in BKK who regularly tries to pay way less than what is considered fair. A shrewd negotiator.

If there are Japanese hanging out in the Theramae it just means the overall scene got more polite. I have never had a problem attracting the right attention in the Theramae while it was being maligned on this board....always managed to find a cutie there.

It wouldn't surprise me if they paid 3000 or 4000 at Baccara or Rainbow. But not at Thermae.

According to my fairly recent research (few months back), 1500 +/- 500 is the going rate for ST in Thermae. Don't think they Japanese pay more or less, they're not idiots.

The girls do seem a bit rushed & hardened, not trying too hard to entice the Farang customer. As for the service... quite a few pretty ones are below average, but one was exceptional.

I assume the girls prefer Japanese since they're more used to them, but I think any non-scary looking Farang would have no trouble pulling there.

i get sick of the japanese trying to monpolise things for themselves. in japan its extremely hard for a foreigner to get into any of their brothels and here in thailand they like to set up places just for them...ie the thermae....they really need to start embracing the outside world and lose their inward looking island mentality.

they think they are cleaner than non japanese or something? if uve been to japan you'll know that there are a trillion knock shops over there.

thailand is for everyone to enjoy. non japanese should take the thermae back!

Archived