Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you what I think will happen: There will be no media barrage. Galt will either go to jail or will flee the country. It remains unsure whether he still has his passport or not but my feeling is that he does. Once he either runs or is jailed the whole thing will generate less and less discussion and eventually die.

Sounds about right. Wade obviously wants to make him crawl and he has the connections. Galt's best bet now is to keep his mouth shut and try to get a government contract for his LED lights that employs a few hundred Thais.

Sir ,

I feel endlessly honoured to be in possession of highly secretive material saying that aforementioned kind of trousers might be around at a place called Strip Bar , Patpong II . As this is the only nightlife place left in the kingdom that I visit every estimated 6 months I might give it a closer look as soon as my leg is not broken any more . Though looking again at the photo it might not be that much of a problem anyway .

Important :

The latest piece of this Stickman showed a photo of a man sitting on a chair and kind of between his legs showed a female subject ' date=' heavily tattoed , wearing kind of cut off jeans . Sort of .

Where , oh fello boarzmen , did he take this photo do you think ?

A friend of mine wishes to kow .

[/quote']

Guilty as charged. I did indeed take the photo. Here it is:

ThaiBargirlNiceBum.jpg

Nice to see you doing what you do best stick.

TH and others,

I will make this brief, but can amplify later if it is not clear. The FCPA criminalizes bribery of foreign government officials. Thai judges are foreign government officials. If a bribe is paid or even offered to a Thai judge - or a go between - the American paying or offering to pay that bribe has violated the FCPA.

It's that simple.

Archived