Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gaddy how do you know "This little spat has caught the attention of the U.S. Embassy here."

I think the galt vs. wade action will result in only a media barrage on stickman and his site. He has a rather indefensible position toward the stance the media will undoubtably take once this juicy story breaks.

Galt and Wade are rather boring. Stickman offers 100's of pages of observations a teacher of children should not be making. I'm not judging stickman just stating his ultimate weakness in the stance of being taken out of context.

Boy...remember the Joker's guide to bangkok....he deleted his site quickly and cleanly.

Will the galt go to jail...I think not.....will stickman be the face of the ugly expat....could be.

Then you will see why it's important to lace your thai360 posts with 50% buffalo shit.

I think the galt vs. wade action will result in only a media barrage on stickman and his site. He has a rather indefensible position toward the stance the media will undoubtably take once this juicy story breaks.

Galt and Wade are rather boring. Stickman offers 100's of pages of observations a teacher of children should not be making. I'm not judging stickman just stating his ultimate weakness in the stance of being taken out of context.

Boy...remember the Joker's guide to bangkok....he deleted his site quickly and cleanly.

Will the galt go to jail...I think not.....will stickman be the face of the ugly expat....could be.

Then you will see why it's important to lace your thai360 posts with 50% buffalo shit.

I sure hope there is a media barrage. Can you imagine the sort of traffic that will generate? It will be wonderful for the site and I expect traffic to hit new highs.

I'll tell you what I think will happen: There will be no media barrage. Galt will either go to jail or will flee the country. It remains unsure whether he still has his passport or not but my feeling is that he does. Once he either runs or is jailed the whole thing will generate less and less discussion and eventually die.

Important :

The latest piece of this Stickman showed a photo of a man sitting on a chair and kind of between his legs showed a female subject , heavily tattoed , wearing kind of cut off jeans . Sort of .

Where , oh fello boarzmen , did he take this photo do you think ?

A friend of mine wishes to kow .

Guilty as charged. I did indeed take the photo. Here it is:

ThaiBargirlNiceBum.jpg

Archived