Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All,

When I started this thread (26/10/2009 - and now 25 pages long) I never imagined it would run this long. My main interest in it all has been the fact that one farang was suing another farang for slander etc. I'd never seen or heard of this happening here before and thought the lawsuit of interest to all here, as it could happen to anyone of us really who express our opinions openly and freely as we can do back in our western countries we come from. For expats this, I thought, would be an interesting case and the results of the case of interest to some here.

I also thought Galt, if losing the case, would quietly go away and things would calm down and return to normal (as normal as it can be here in Thailand for those living here :content: which ain't really that normal at times 55555).

But, after reading this (below) I think the shit will truly hit the fan for all those involved one day soon. It seems the Galt is going for broke and trying to take down anyone he can if he is going down. Rather than calming down it seems (at least behind the scenes) things are getting worse and heating up and bringing unwanted attention to many of those involved in all this Galt vs Stick circus.

Just came across this below today. Things look to be getting even nastier than before, all of which may lead to some fallout for us expats that we cannot foresee at the moment, but it can't be good for us can it? Or for other websites dealing with the LOS. Personally I feel Stick is getting cocky now that Galt looks to be on the ropes and losing, and he's poking a stick at the desperate enraged caged animal. He should stay with his previous strategy of just saying nothing on this stuff anywhere.

Discuss? As OH used to say. (Come back Old Hippy.)

[As I have indicated before I'd rather not get involved in this which is why I prefer the text to not be posted on my board. For those interested in reading Galt's comments, go here:

http://notstickmanbangkok.com/ - KS]

Am I the only one who gets a chuckle out of this 'Stickman and his people' stuff? Makes it sound as though there's a Stickman empire (a bit like he's the Oprah Winfrey of LOS) and he runs with a posse at all times. I thought Stick lost his posse when WYD moved away. :)

Again, to those of you who know Stickman well, doesn't this kind of talk come off as way over the top, delusional and self important, or am I the only one?

Archived