Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galt's last bulletin suggests he's trying to dig up some personal dirt on Stickman. Apart from that I don't think Stick has much to worry about. Unless the Thais decide to do a major clean up Stick's site is just offering a service to sex tourists and wife seekers, a mainstay of the Thai economy.

He's still at it....

"And about my pending slander litigation (of which I have been charged). It's still too soon to tell. Not much has changed on that situation lately. Of course if you ask Stickman, he has is all figured out. Based on a thread called "Will The Galt go to jail" over at www.Thai360.com, Stickman predicts that I will leave the country and do "a runner". Stickman sounds very knowledgeable (at least he is knowledgeable about doing a runner). It's kind of obvious that he has been talking to "our favorite Real Estate agent" in Pattaya about the case. I registered at that Thai350 site to add to the conversation and after 2 posts, they deactivated my account. So, it's clear that the site owner there sucks up to Stickman. Stickman has yet to show up and debate the issues with me on any forum. He wants the easy route -- ok, I get it. Why work at it when you can just slough your way through. He has nothing to gain and only reputation to loose. I get it."

http://notstickmanbangkok.com/

Hi,

"I registered at that Thai350 site to add to the conversation and after 2 posts, they deactivated my account."

What a load of bullshit is this? His account has NOT been deactivated. As can be seen in this thread all I did was tell him I didn't want to be pulled into the dispute.

Sanuk!

Archived