Piggy's Pattaya Ponderings - Part I

MooNoi

OK, I understand your choice. You choose to be careful, responsible, in this situation possibly the best way to go.

Still, you'll never know what you missed out on.

You don't look like a twat that way, more like a considerate gentleman. Most twats wouldn't have thought twice about the bigger picture.

Maybe my encouragement to you was to make this soap opera continue a bit further.

In the end, you showed you cared, even if that decision may have made you feel like a twat.

That sets you apart from the too many punters out there who don't give a shit about the girls.

I can see both views....it would be surprising to her that you didn't go with her....i can certainly understand wanting to keep a distance from her....u probably shouldn't have gone at all?...when emotions are involved decision making isn't the best. I don't know what I would've done....I guess i wouldve had feelings that were so strong that i wouldve had to go with her or if my feelings weren't quite that strong I would've probably done the exact thing you did. Make it clear I had feelings for her but allow nothing to happen to rehash the situation.

anyway, great pickup on the waitress...(ive got a soft spot for them ive taken several out in my time in LOS)

but this is the real screw up!!! why didnt u help encourage ur ex to take a girl and get in on a 3some and witness a girl's first bi adventure!!!! that would've been a nice little experience to store away in the wank bank....and use over and over and over

will be in los on the 20th (pattaya to start) and can't wait

but this is the real screw up!!! why didnt u help encourage ur ex to take a girl and get in on a 3some and witness a girl's first bi adventure!!!! that would've been a nice little experience to store away in the wank bank....and use over and over and over

She'll be back on Thursday night - we'll see what happens! :content:

Archived