Piggy's Pattaya Ponderings - Part I

MooNoi

Days One and Two:

Sorry if this is going to bore you again after my trip reports in August, but it’s something to do while I sit on the balcony of an afternoon, swig Heineken and catch the gentle sea-breezes – how good is the weather here right now?!

Hopefully it will let some of you whom are stuck at home take a little trip in your own minds to LOS and let you escape for a few minutes!

After a long and gruelling 9 days working in China (where it was cold and FREEZING cold in Beijing!) it was a no-brainer to duck down to LOS for 9 days break at the end of it before heading home for Xmas and the silly season.

Got a cheap flight on Air Asia from HKG to BKK and arrived around lunchtime. My ex-gf (whom I’m still very good friends with) who works for British Airways was on a day off and picked me up at the airport and offered to drive me to Pattaya and come and party with me this evening. Fine with me – she’s a good girl, has a new bf now and we have ended up more like a brother and sister relationship. She had even bought me a SIM card so I would have a number to use as soon as I arrived – sweet girl.

Into the Honda Civic and she lead-footed it at 160km/h all the way to Pattaya – we got there in 47 minutes from Swampy! Checked in to my usual room at the small but friendly guest house in Soi Honey in, and Miss BA got a room for herself.

A raucous welcome from all the massage girls across the street – looks like they’re happy to see they’re #1 customer return! ;-)

Miss BA was hungry (she’s Thai!) so we unpacked and then went downstairs to the restaurant and grabbed some food. She then said she was tired and going to take a nap before we went out in the evening. I go up to my room and have a smoke on the balcony and watch the massage girls touting their wares to passersby. Of course, it isn’t long until I feel a stirring in my groin region and imagine one of the nice, tight brown bodies sliding all over my slightly-out-of-shape white one.

Being working girls, their sixth sense kicks into action and Miss K looks up at me and makes a massage motion with her hands. Having no self-discipline whatsoever on my first day back in LOS I beckon her up to the room.

I went with Miss K about 4 or 5 times in August and she really does have a knack of knowing which of my buttons to push. I don’t know how, but her body seems even tighter and firmer than before and we have a really good and enjoyable one hour session together – about 2 minutes of which was massage.

Time for a nap and then after I SMS Miss BA to meet me downstairs for a bite to eat before we head out. She then heads off to have a drink with a friend and her bf who are also in town and tells me she will meet me at Peppermint later.

I get a taxi motorcy up to Walking Street Road (still sponsored by Samsung) and take a stroll up the street savouring the sights, smells and happenings. I notice 3 new gogos as I mosey on up the street – “Iron†(interesting name!), “Cosy†and another one I can’t remember the name of right now.

Head into Peppermint and am warmly greeted by all who know me. Yeah, I know... they don’t really give a shit if I come back or not, but it’s nice for the ego to be recognised and fussed over occasionally. Take my usual seat up the back next to the DJ ledge and start drinking draft. Things have gone up a few baht since I was last here – now 59 baht for a draft as opposed to 55. Doesn’t worry me, but why not make it 60 baht? Now they have to keep a huge stock of 1 baht coins to give change, and I would think tips are reduced for the staff as there are a lot more 1 baht coins on the tray as opposed to 5 and 10 baht coins.

I was scanning the room looking for Miss J. I don’t know why I didn’t let her know I was coming, but for some reason I just decided to turn up and surprise her. A couple of her friends came over to say hi and have a chat and the LD’s started flowing. About an hour later, Miss J walks in looking wonderful. I actually did feel my heart skip a beat when I saw her. That doesn’t happen often. Keep control, Piggy! A big long hug followed that lasted about 30 seconds and then more LD’s, banter and chit-chat.

Miss BA comes in after a while and joins us. I really like the fact that she is happy to go to a gogo and chat to the girls without any air of superiority whatsoever. She doesn’t look down on the girls in any way, and has actually gone to Peppermint by herself on a few occasions when I’ve been in Australia to buy the girls a few drinks and have a chat. Interestingly, a few of the girls seem to hold Miss BA in awe somewhat when they find out she works for an airline. Still, I think the girls appreciate chatting to a “real girl†sometimes instead of the usual banter with customers.

Miss J shows me her scars from the motorcycle accident she had last month. A few healing cuts and bruises on her legs and arms, but in her words: “Face ok, nom ok, pussy ok... so can work, no phomphem!†Chuckle chuckle...

I had kept contact with her to a bare minimum when I was at home the last 3 months. A few emails here-and-there, a couple of sms’s a week and maybe 3 or 4 phone calls. I didn’t want to think about her working or what she was doing on those nights when I sat at home by myself in front of the tee-wee thinking of LOS.

Miss J asked me if she wanted her to stay with me tonight. I umm’d and ahh’d and said I wasn’t sure. To be honest, I really wasn’t sure. I didn’t want to go down “The Petchabun Highway†again, and, I have to be on a bit of a budget for this trip. Prior to going away I had a lot of expenses for my car and other bills at home and what-not, so instead of my usual Pattaya budget of 5000 or 6000 baht per day, this trip was strictly a 4000 baht per day proposition. Doable, but not as much free-and-easy living as normal. Still, better than not going at all at any rate.

During the evening, some guy came over and talked to Miss J. I didn’t hear what was said. But when he returned to his seat, she asked to be excused for 5 minutes and went off to talk to him. He didn’t look like a happy chappy. When Miss J trotted back to me she told me that he had BF’d her last night and was angry that she was talking to me when he told her that he would come back for her tonight. Whatever. Decision made. I told Miss J that I didn’t mind if she went with him tonight and that I was tired and would probably stay alone – which was the truth. She looked a bit hurt and then said “you happy if I go with other man?†“Honey... you’re working. I understand, really. If I wasn’t here you would go with him, so really... mai pen rai.†She started to pout and look sad. Gee – you can’t win, can you? You try and be understand about the girls and their jobs, and then they still have a way of making you feel like a prick.

Meanwhile, Miss BA was LD’ing about 3 girls and when I looked over, was playing with one girls tits stroking her nipples. Nice one. I think Miss BA is definitely bi-curious, but not sure if she will ever get up the courage to try! One of the girls (from the cage up the back) asked Miss BA to bar fine her and go back to the room together... life’s never dull in Pattaya, is it? Miss BA told me she was “mao nid noi†and was going to go back to the guest house before she did something silly.

I had a couple of more drinks and then decided it was time to cut the cord and head off. To be honest, I was feeling pretty tired having been up since 5am that morning and having a gruelling schedule the past week. Miss J wasn’t overly happy I wasn’t going with her and said: “Don’t worry about money – I don’t want you to pay me ok? I just want to spend time together because you're not here for a long time this holiday.†Again, I replied that she’s working and that wouldn’t be very fair which got the retort of “so I same to you as every other bar girl you go with?†Fark... a guy can’t win!

I told her I would call her tomorrow and gave her a quick peck on the cheek to say goodbye. When I went to pay the check-bin, one of the girls told me that Miss BA had paid it already. I didn’t really want that to happen, but too late now. I'll fix her up in the morning.

Bidding my farewells I walked out of “The Mintâ€Â.

I didn’t realise that some clown had swapped the directions of the escalators since I was last here, so Piggy walks onto the escalator that’s actually going “UP†without looking and proceeds to fall backwards flat on his arse to the amusement of all at the door. “Mao mai?†was the main sentence I heard. Grrrr....

I felt like one nightcap before I headed back, so I called into Silver Star A-Go-Go up near Beach Road. Over-priced in here (150 baht for a Jim Beam and Coke) but the girls in the Jacuzzi seemed to be scrubbing, licking and fingering up a storm and there was some nice eye candy on stage. Ended up talking to Miss P – 21 years old from Surin and rather cute with short blond hair and a dazzlingly tight body. My “one nightcap†ended up as 3 plus 3 LD’s for her – you know what it’s like. When I check-binned, Miss P offered to “bpai duay gun†and the thought did cross my mind. I asked how much and she said “2000 short time and 3000 long time.†No thanks, honey. The price instantly dropped to 1000 short time and 2000 long time, but I still refrained. Far too tired.

Headed out of Walking Street Road (sponsored by Samsung) and to my usual taxi motorcy rank. One of the guys said: “Ohhh... Moo Noi come back. Take you back to guest house ok?†Great stuff! Not only BG’s who have the great memories!

I love that feeling of cruising down the road on the back of a motorcycle in the cool night air – nothing can match it and I couldn’t help smiling to myself.

Upstairs and tumbled straight into bed about 3.30am wondering who Miss J was going home with that night. I couldn’t help it.

For some reason I woke up at 6.30am and could go back to sleep. Damn it. 3 hours sleep. However, I have to say that I felt fresh and without a hangover which was a blessing. Anyway, rather than just lie there I went for a long walk for about an hour. I love walking in the early morning. It really does give a different perspective on a place when it’s getting ready for the new day ahead.

SMS’d Miss BA and arranged to meet for breakfast. Tried to pay her for drinks the night before but she firmly refused. I'll pay for her next week when she comes back for a night to party again.

She had to head back to Swampy to work by 2.00pm so we met for breakfast at 10.30am. It was quite amusing to be having breakfast in a Pattaya guest house with an attractive girl wearing an airline uniform! I guess most people who saw thought I BF’d her from Airport-a-go-go or something! Ha! She trundled off after breakfast and I went back to the room for a read of the book and ended up falling asleep for a couple of hours.

Upon waking I felt like a massage (a real one) and I could see from my balcony that my 3 usual girls from the place across the road weren’t there. I trotted down to Soi Buakhao and found a little cutie beckoning my inside a place there. Why not? A lovely oil massage, and despite my intention of only wanting a massage, her magic hands made things happen and ended up getting a hand job as well. 300 baht for the massage and she was happy with 200 baht tip for the handwork.

Back for a bite to eat and then upon checking my diary I found it was Miss J’s birthday today! Fuck! Taxi motorcy takes me down to Walking Street Road (sponsored by Samsung) and I wandered around until I found a supermarket that sells birthday cakes. I also bought a birthday card and put 1000 baht inside. I didn’t have time to buy a “real†present so it would have to do.

Walking up to Peppermint I noticed a lot of farang couples with the frumpy wife looking pissed off and the husband looking pissed off for very different reasons!

Into the usual spot at Peppermint and quite a few of my “friends†not here tonight. Saves me a few LD’s anyway! The birthday girl turns up at about 9.30pm looking as cute as a button in a short, sexy, red-and-white pokadot dress. I wish her happy birthday and give her her card which gets me a big hug and a kiss and a few wai’s. A few of her friends gather round, and in an hour or so they bring out the cake which makes her quite surprised and happy. She blew out the candles in one gasp (well, she’s got a lot of experience in the blowing department), and I told her to make a wish as she cut the cake. As the knife slid into the cake, she looked at me intently. I’m not sure if the look was “I hope you die a really miserable deathâ€Â, or “why the fuck don’t you marry me and take me home with you, you silly bastard?†I know it was one of those two meanings, for sure.

We passed around the cake and had a few more drinks. Again, I wanted to keep some self-discipline and keep my distance and not end up on The Petchabun Highway so I asked for my check-bin. When I got the bin it was a bit more than I thought it would be. About 600 baht more. I asked Miss J what the story was, and asked me to wait a moment and opened up her bag. She handed me 600 baht and I asked what that was for. She replied that she wanted to BF herself so she could be with me on her birthday. Oh no. How do I get out of THIS one? I told the dek serve I would get the bin in a few minutes.

Big sigh. Ok, let’s talk. I then spent the next 10 minutes explaining my situation – how I wasn’t overly financial at the moment, how I liked her very much but didn’t want to end up with a broken heart, how I really valued our friendship but I didn’t think it could be anything more at the moment despite having a lot of feelings for her. Do you know how hard it is trying to say this while looking at that angelic face and big brown eyes? Especially when the said big brown eyes are welling up with tears. Being a complete klutz at this sort of stuff, I’m not sure how it came out – also it was in a mixture of English and Thai, and also after about 10 beers, so it probably didn’t come out as I meant it to.

She gets the bin for the BF and violently rips it up in front of me, bursts into tears and runs out the back. Aw Jayzuz... I feel like most eyes in the room are on me and (even though I’m farang) feel quite a huge loss of face. With whatever dignity I can salvage I pay the check-bin and leave. In hindsight maybe I should have just gone with it and let her stay with me for the night, but then I know it would’ve been nigh on impossible to get her to leave before I went home and it would be harder to say goodbye next Friday. Also, I’m trying to do the right thing, not just by me, but by her too. She’s working and if she stays with me for free and doesn’t accept any money, then I’m declining her of her income. There’s also her scum-bag, domestically violent Thai BF still on the scene too, and I don’t want her (or me) getting any grief from that aspect of things.

What else to do but go on a bender? I went to Happy-A-Go-Go (Forever Happy). A lot of nice girls in here and, as usual, some VERY good dancers whom are interesting to watch. Didn’t see any of my ex-bar fines from prior trips in here, so had 4 beers myself and no pressure for LD’s which was good.

Decided to leave here and then strolled over for a look at one of the new places – Iron. Really interesting name for a gogo. Inside it is decked-out very minimally (obviously silver is the colour) but I liked the way they’ve done the place. It’s very modern-looking and has a really “industrial†type of vibe if that’s the right word. Nice costumes on the girls too – shiny black with chains and lots of black stocking and high heels – Piggy chorb! Talked to a hot little cutie from Si Saket with funky short hair and braces. (Think of the singer Da from the band Endorphine and you’ll get the picture). Very affectionate, but a little “young†in terms of her conversation. Asked me to BF her but said she only likes long time – weird, but true. Again, decided not to as I wasn’t in the mood after the Miss J incident. She looked genuinely disappointed when I said no, but asked me to come back tomorrow night and say hi.

Called into Champions for a beer. Never overly liked it in here, and always seemed to be a few dragons dancing, but there was actually a few cuties doing the Pattaya Shuffle tonight. No hassle though, and just drank by myself for 20 minutes.

Across the road to Dollhouse. It’s sad to see how much this place has gone downhill – it used to be a good place and a fun place, but now just seems tired and worn out. Not many lookers in here too, so a quick draft and then off again.

Next stop was Silver Star again, and again had a drink and chat with Miss P who strokes my neck in a very enticing way when we chat. Again, self-control here despite her requests to go together and then motorcy up to Soi 8 and the other Silver Star a-go-go. Again, this is quite a good little gogo with some nice girls and very friendly attitudes. Some really good shenanigans going on in the bath too. My previous BF from last trip, Miss N, squeals from the other side of the bar when she sees me and runs around the stage to get to me and throw her arms around me. She proudly showed me her new tattoos on her legs. I thought they looked god-awful, but if she likes them... she’s kind of gone for a hard-core look now with dyed beach-blonde hair and all the tatts and lots of bling, but it kind of suits her.

Again, she asked me to go with her, and again I said no. Again, another gogo girl looked sad. Oh well, I’m sure all of them managed to find another customer before the night was out!

Totally magotted by 3.00am so decide to go back to the guest house. One of the waitresses is sitting downstairs in the restaurant area who is VERY cute and a friendly little thing. As she gives me the key she says “bpai short time, P’Moo Noi?†and of course I say “yes†. Funny how you have self-discipline all night until the final moment, isn’t it?

Get to the room and decide I need help in the form of a Kamagra to get things going.

Unfortunately, Piggy is rather pissed and instead of taking one quarter of a tablet as he should, he inadvertently takes a whole one. It did the job, and so did Miss M from the guest house. Nothing over-the-top, but I just lay back and let her do all the work. After popping my cork I think I was asleep in 30 seconds. (Or passed out). I woke up this morning, and Buddha bless her, she didn’t wake me up for payment – I’ll give her her dues when she turns up for work tonight and a bit of a tip.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t until I looked down and realised I was harder than a chapter of War and Peace and saw the empty Kamagra packet that I remembered what I’d done. Oh my Buddha! Still hard as I write this (did you really need to know that... no... sorry!) and in the next trip report you will find out how I obtained some assistance to try and help it deflate.

So what will tonight bring? I’m still not sure if I should go to Peppermint and sort things out or just ditch it and move on. I did send an sms to Miss J today, but no reply of course. I might go back and see Miss Short Hair With Braces at Iron, or somewhere else entirely. As you all know, never make plans when you come to LOS. They always end up changing for some reason!

Hope you managed to get to the end of this, and thanks for reading!

Piggy.

Another great read; and as you stated some of us are stuck in shitty places and love to hear about your adventures!!! :up:

About Miss J, I was a fan of you and her getting together but she is starting to sound a little unstable. Tred lightly with that one she "could" be a nut-case waiting to blow (in a bad way)!

S1

MN, great to hear you're back!

Have to admit I was rootin' for Miss BA to bar fine one of the Dancers :devil: (dang, so close)

Sorry to hear of ol Dollhouse, but like you, I'm certain I'll make at least one visit while there (in a few weeks :drool:)

Your "J Chronicles" are a great read - describes well how each day there is quite an adventure - one wonders if Hemmingway could have done any better.. wonder if Hemmingway would have ever left :eek:

Hope you have a great trip.

Where is IRON located? I like the sound of the uniforms and will needs to stop in and take a peek.

Iron Club is on the right-hand side as you head up Walking Street. Maybe about 100 yards down the street. Big silver frontage - you can't miss it.

Definitely worth a look. Enjoy. :beer:

Sanddawg>bout Miss J, I was a fan of you and her getting together but she is starting to sound a little unstable. Tred lightly with that one she "could" be a nut-case waiting to blow (in a bad way)!<

Maybe shows signs of extreme agitation, but maybe as result of being agitated by Mr Piggy. She just doesn't understand, and it drives her mad. I can understand that.

I wonder if you may have been sending contradictory signals to Ms J. First visit, you have a fond reunion, you obviously still have fond feelings for her, yet you don't BF her. Considering the time you had with her previosu visit, that must have surprised her, and maybe confused her too.

"WHY, if he acts like he likes me, and he obviously came to Pattaya for fun and sex, why doesn't he want to sleep with me. When I offer free, I am still not good enough!"

Second time around, B'day, you come and show that you care enough to have remembered her B'day, come to party and give her a cake and a card and a 1000 note.

That sounds like a very loud and clear sign you rally like her, not many guys would remember or have gone to the trouble of giving her those presents.

Then, when everyone sees how much this piggy lubs his friend J, you once again turn her down. You went to Peppermint to scratch an itch, the attraction was obviously still there. Maybe you should either not have gone to Peppermint at all, or gone and B'fined her on the clear understanding it was once and once only.

But maybe you didn't trust yourself there.

I am sorry if that sounds critical. I understand totally, I have done this myself a few times. There is a perverse pull of the moth towards the flame, or Icarus towards the sun, "How far can I go before I burn myself" or "Am I strong enough to resist this".

Maybe I do this in my 'relation' with Ms Noi the MP gal. I want to cool it, yet every time i am with her, I am so besotted that I keep letting her know how fantastic she is, and how besotted I am.

Yet also every time I tell her I am scared and don't want her to think I love her, forbid her using the 'love' word, I just like her and nothing more, while my actions contradict my words.

So instead of having superb and passionate sex with her, you let yourself get drunk, an fuck some random barmaid who catches you on your arrival home, or some random Massage girl, who just happens to be hanging outside. You seem to miss out on a peak experience because you're scared, yet can't leave her out of your thoughts.

Come on, take a risk, you only live once. So what if it ends in some heartpain at the end of the week, the experience of that week will have been worth it. Just remain firm with her that it is NOT a lasting relationship. At the end, you get on the plane. If the bond before that becomes so strong that you cannot break it, it was meant to be.

You keep on saying you want to spare her feelings,a nd it is not fair to take advantage of her wish to have a relationship to go with her for nothings or little, but I think that is a rationalisation to avoid taking a risk. You're being to much of a nice guy.

Re Iron Club: I have been there a couple of times, like the show and the girls, but the girls get very pushy for money and drinks.

I also notice a pattern that I seem to have taken up myself recently, play in the Gogo's, but BF from barbeers or so, certainly cuts the expenses.

Look FWD to meet up some time soon.

I can understand Piggy's reluctancy to spend time with her. Sure he may like the girl but is realistic enough to know there is not really any possibility presently for it to be anymore than a transaction. That was the basis of their first encounter which I understand he tend to base his decisions on.

Feel free to correct me Piggy.

Bust's right.

I appreciate your point of view, Ikky, and agree with most of what you write to be honest.

I *DO* like the girl, but the sheer practicality of the situation and her domestic life and type of employment is off-putting.

I have a habit of trying to do the right thing by people and then it backfires at me - which is why I didn't want to go with her "for free" on her birthday. She's working, I'm a punter. End of story.

By trying to do the right thing, I obviously ended up hurting her feelings so you just can't win sometimes.

At the end of the day, I'm a customer and I don't live in LOS anymore and will be going home in a week.

What annoys me is, as I said, trying to do the right thing and ending up looking like a twat. As well as thinking what might have been... no guts, no glory and all that.

But I'm a realist.

Does a realist also imply that I'm a cynic? Maybe. I do care about Miss J, but the sheer practicality and the obstacles we would have to overcome to have a relationship together just seem like Mount Everest to me right now, hence I'm taking a back-seat and keeping my distance.

Archived