Is this common at Thai places?

doxx

Today I went to a place on Latprao rd. that judging from its looks, caters almost exclusively to Thai men: the sign and outside menu (big poster on the window) is in Thai and none of the girls spoke ANY English. The owner however, had a few words of English as well as a Thai/English menu suggesting "Body Massage" at the rate of 17.000 Baht /1.5 hours.

The venue was very nice compared to other massage shops I have seen: flat screen TV on the wall, nice chairs and sofas and everything modern and well kept.

So I picked a girl and we go upstairs and that's when things starts "crapping out".

She puts me in the shower and say she will shower me. The usual routine I think to myself, but instead she starts showering me with her clothes on!

Putting me on the massage table, she gets on top of me but she still has her bra and underwear on. Starting to massage me, I can tell right away she is really bad at it: using too little oil/lotion and rubbing kind of awkward strokes. I put up with that for a few minutes then I think to myself: Okay, maybe she doesn't do a lot of massaging and maybe Thai clients just go straight from shower to fucking!? Thus I turn around.

On doing this, she starts jerking me off. Bra and underwear still on. Also the AC was on really heavy and so the room was freezing. After a while I ask if she will take her bra off. She does but she leaves her underwear. Throughout this, she maintains incredibly shy (many are but this one to extremes) and I'm starting to think I have broken the routine or something by taking her bra off: does Thai men just get rubbed in Strawberry scented oil and that's that? I couldn't figure it out.

She had a really good body (even though breasts were very small) but in that strange atmosphere were it was cold and I had a girl giving me body massage but that was too shy to take her clothes off, I began to struggle with my erection. After a while (probably an hour) of her jerking me off in this strange context, I got soo bored I started to try to fantasize about some other girl to make myself come.

Back home, I'm still not sure what to make of it: Either I broke the rules or she was a complete beginner at that game or she had never been with a "handsome man" before. Just altogether awkward and I am not going back, that's for sure. And oh yeah, she also called two of her friends telling them she had a farang and she was gonna do body massage (if you dont hear from me, I am dead???).

sir ,

what you here share with us is a more than sad event but I can happen if the place that you visited is not clearly dedicated to services that go further than health treatment massages .

What you have come across is in fact one of my horror visions which is because I usually check the establishment before on their website . I do fully agree with you that this is somethang that can indeed cause anger , depression and funds totally wasted .

May I , most respectfully , recommend an outstanding portfolio of relevant internet information on http://www.sukhumvit-psycho.com/ that will truely assist in avoiding such moments of devastating disappointment .

What you have come across should in no way keep you from trying again , see above . Can do .

Dear sire, I am familiar with the website you refer to, but this particular venue is but a few blocks from my estate and I felt the need to unwind a bit before coming home this day. Unfortunately and as you understand, it just left me confused.

• 3 weeks later...

1700/1.5hr is reasonable for Jap oil massage palours, for hand job only.

certainly when the masseuses is masturbating u, u should masturbating her in return. Maybe she is new to this industry. I don't think local Thai will into this Jap handjob venue, as 1-1.5K baht is enough for a full session in many Petchiburi Road soapy palours.

Anyway, is it worth? if u can get a whole session from Thermae or Nana car park 1000 baht ST?

Archived