TG's Little Titties And Bras

bust

I often wonder why a lot of thai women bother wearing them. The only reason I can come up with is to cover up when they are on high beam.

Personally I am not a big fan of big tits. Once they fail the pencil test it all down hill from there. Did some pencil testing in SC recently...girls were ammused. One well equipped girl passed easily...they were amazing.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai teachers insist the girls start wearing bras even before they have anything to put it them. My Mrs told me her school required all of the girls starting in the 5th grade to wear a bra, even though they were only 11 years old. Get caught at school without a bra, and they got sent home.

TGs also have been raised to think that big boobs are unattractive. Thus they usually wear a bra that is a size or two too small. When I first started dating my Mrs, I could always tell the rare times when she wasn't "in harness", since her chest was noticeably a bit bigger!

Hi,

"TGs also have been raised to think that big boobs are unattractive. Thus they usually wear a bra that is a size or two too small."

Sorry, but while that may apply to those with bigger tits, I seriously doubt it applies to those with small/normal sized tits.

Don't think I have ever encountered a girl who used a bra that was too small. Many though that wear a size or 2 larger, with massive padding of course.

Sanuk!

Archived