somalis in Kent, stone man to death for having extramarital affair

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly in Kent, but wait a while. I was just reading that the average woman in Europe has 1.4 children. The average Muslim woman in Europe has 3.5 children, which no doubt pulls women in general up to that 1.4 figure.

Hope folks like being minority in their own country in a few decades. It's called "mulitculturalism" by our politicians.

Guest lazyphil

well, i got to say, my new neighbours are a muslim family and they're very respectful and quiet and i've had a string of foul mouthed, noisey fuckwits (er, thats a contradiction!) living next door to me....up all night playing dance music, summer bbq's till dawn with foul mouthed chavs ranting about x factor etc (facking cants blah blah), not what you want an 8 year old to hear....no reasoning with them. so for once i'm in defence of muslims, hope they dont move....in fact i need to get friendly and scrounge some currys!!!

Guest lazyphil

look, people go on about sharia law.....this country has gone to hell with mindless white thugs raping and attacking and killing.....maybe we need to put out some rough justice instead of giving light prison sentences to the garbage who laugh at the judges.

but agreed not for adultry.

Munchie, I could not agree more. The US was willing to 'liberate' Afghanistan from the grip of religious fanatics and warlords, while leaving Somalia to fester. After a day like the one depicted in 'Blackhawk Down', nuking the place must have seemed awfully tempting. Most of sub-Saharan Africa could go with them and I doubt that the rest of us would shed any more tears than we do when we see vision of yet another famine or the endless tribal bloodshed.

Archived