somalis in Kent, stone man to death for having extramarital affair

spirit_of_town_hall

Not sure if its too late but Europe and maybe the UK if they're not careful will eventually be 'forced' to accept a separate law unto their own for moslem fundamentals in their countries.

Their own doing. Low birth rate, not enough natives wanting to do the 'dirty jobs' and needing laborers, etc. years ago they invited thousands upon thousands of 'these people' (these people...lol...I remember when it was said about me in this country--and still does in some quarters, I'm more than a little embarrassed to use the phrase now)

Europe-istan is not such a far fetched concept. At least in parts of europe, where you may have a sort of country within a country.

The U.S. was lucky or perhaps smart. A different type of moslem immigrated to this country. Largely educated merchants or professionals who cling to the constitution for justice and whose children assimilate fully.

Europe's PC, bend over backwards not to offend thee attitude will only worsen the issue.

Not sure what can be done. The suggestions on here won't happen. Europe has not the culture or stomach to do what it needs to.

After 911, I advocated curtailing to a trickle all male moslems between 16 and 60. Take the hit in terms of workers from that area and that religion and look elsewhere if need be. Plenty of poor non moslem 3rd world types willing to do the dirty work. Billions of them in fact. You're just not looking hard enough. ;)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not exactly in Kent, but wait a while. I was just reading that the average woman in Europe has 1.4 children. The average Muslim woman in Europe has 3.5 children, which no doubt pulls women in general up to that 1.4 figure.

Hope folks like being minority in their own country in a few decades. It's called "mulitculturalism" by our politicians.

That's not correct. We are 100 Mio Germans and have 5 Mio Muslims in Germany. I am not a mathematician, but it would take much longer than a few decades until the Muslims would become a majority.

Addionally, the birthrate of Muslim families goes down in the second or third generation.

Therefore, false alarm.

Guest lazyphil

well i agree but getting with the program here often isn't very pretty. i say scoop up these dead beats in somalia and our own native half wits and put them out to sea to fight.

Why the fuck do these ass backwards shit eaters ever even bother to leave their god forsaken shit hole countries in the first place, if they don't want to get with the program in their new countries?

To make the most of (abuse?) generous laws in western countries? Just a thought..

I think you're overlooking the colonial past Steve, British in India, French/Belgians in Africa, Dutch in Indonesia etc. A lot of 'these people' arrived as citizens or members of an economic commonwealth. British Somaliland only became independent in 1960.

You're right to some extent. However, in the '90s, well after a lot of these countries were independent, Europe starting bringing cheap labor. Turks, from the Baltics, eastern Europe, etc.

From what I understand its not the ones that arrived while they were colonials that are causing the problems or do I have it wrong? Is it the ones that arrived in the '80s and '90s?

Was this person from Somalia from when it was a colony or protectorate?

You're right to some extent. However, in the '90s, well after a lot of these countries were independent, Europe starting bringing cheap labor. Turks, from the Baltics, eastern Europe, etc.

From what I understand its not the ones that arrived while they were colonials that are causing the problems or do I have it wrong? Is it the ones that arrived in the '80s and '90s?

Was this person from Somalia from when it was a colony or protectorate?

True. I was just trying to show that the links go back to colonialism. Europe is stuck with that bit of history and it's paying the price. Kind of like slavery in the US.

New Labour let a lot in on their 'open-door policy' but that’s fairly recent. Blair can take credit for that. Then you’ve got things like EU membership and Iraqi, Kurdish and Afghan refugees. Plus a lot of illegals. It’s the second generation that seems to have the problems. The ones who were born in UK have a hard time figuring out who they are.

That particular Somali probably just has a chip on his shoulder...they should drink more.

Not exactly in Kent' date=' but wait a while. I was just reading that the average woman in Europe has 1.4 children. The average Muslim woman in Europe has 3.5 children, which no doubt pulls women in general up to that 1.4 figure.

Hope folks like being minority in their own country in a few decades. It's called "mulitculturalism" by our politicians.

[/quote']

That's not correct. We are 100 Mio Germans and have 5 Mio Muslims in Germany. I am not a mathematician, but it would take much longer than a few decades until the Muslims would become a majority.

Addionally, the birthrate of Muslim families goes down in the second or third generation.

Therefore, false alarm.

I guess that makes you a very naive man..... do some more reading up on correct numbers, and you will be in for a very unhealthy surprise.

BB

Archived