somalis in Kent, stone man to death for having extramarital affair

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cs, I dont think its a secret any more that French society is in the process of confronting Islam head on, but only after allowing too many years to slip by as the slums around their cities filled with angry Muslims.

France is f**ked. Too late for them.

That's not correct. We are 100 Mio Germans and have 5 Mio Muslims in Germany. I am not a mathematician, but it would take much longer than a few decades until the Muslims would become a majority.

Addionally, the birthrate of Muslim families goes down in the second or third generation.

Therefore, false alarm.

Therefore' date=' false alarm. [/quote']

I guess that makes you a very naive man..... do some more reading up on correct numbers, and you will be in for a very unhealthy surprise.

BB

I stand by my first statement, but will add some numbers.....

"our" birthrate stands now at about 1.8, whereas to keep a viable non-growing and non-declining population one needs a number of 2.2, the 0.2 to compensate deaths, deseases, accidents, moving out, etc....

Hence the 1.8 implies not a linear decline, but a fast spiral downwards.

Compare that to the moslim birthrate of average 4.8 (more than double of what is 'required'to keep a stable population, add that with the fact that about 70 % will go back to their homeland to find a bride or groom and import their in-laws, and illegal immigration, and you have a fast tracked exploding muslim population.

France is f**ked. Too late for them.

France is indeed fucked, but so is Belgium, Germany, the UK and all other too tolerant countries.

Mohamed is the most popular boys' name for newborns in Belgium, nuf said.

BB

Archived