'Most important paper in the world' a press release

Flashermac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

oooooh i can feel a pissing comp here!!....well, i have my [color:black]OLD[/color] Trek bike thats not super cool, but i keep on the road by repairing for the last 12 years i.e. i've had very little resources used on my behalf as far as my bike goes, building, shipping etc. i bet you had a suitable old bike to use but in your vanity had to have a supercool bike!!!....i bike to work everyday regardless of weather (not once this year did i drive to work........its total and utter bullshit thinking we're doing any fucking good.....in moments of pompousity i think i'm a eco warrior but then remember in my selfishness i still want to travel in thirsty jumbo jets for what are, in realiy pointless, self indulgent needless trips to los (70 miles up the road i have lovely beaches/landscape)...august coming up, i believe you still use jumbo jets???.....its weasel words kamui, you and me preaching about biking here and there. i settle for the fact i save 600 pounds a year riding to work which paid for my daughters los ticket....plus it keeps me fit.....saving the planet lol, dont think so.

Don't forget the leaders of the 2nd and 3rd world countries and their families. All should be driving fleets of new MB's, buying new houses and sending even their nieces and nephews to Europe and the USA for their education. All compliments of "global warming". It warms my heart to know my tax money will go for these niceties.

HH

What this conference was trying to do...it "started out" with the third world countries getting twice the "carbon credits" as the first world countries...then it got turned around where the third world countries were NOT to get double credits but would be forced to borrow money from the World Bank to clean up their pollution. The third world countries said, fark this and they hammered out this crap agreement, with the global tax, that Prez. Obama said the USA would accept EVEN IF THE US CONGRESS/SENATE VOTED IT DOWN!!! The USA is to contributor $10B no matter what the Congress/Senate says!

So this Hitler president that the USA has can do whatever the fark he wants!!!!

Impeach the prick, NOW!!!

The earth, as a whole, always adapts and carries on. Sometimes in a different state than it was prior.

The true thing we are really saving if all this global warming stuff is true is ourselves.

The earth is remarkably resliiant. The meteor that cast a dark shadow over the earth and killed the dinosaurs didn't kill the earth. Eventually 'she' bounced back with new creatures that survived, adapted, mutated, whatever and a new life forms came into being. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for that meteor. The dinosaurs were here a lot longer than we were. Man has been around about 3 million years give or take. Those dinosaurs adapted so well they were around for tens of millions. We're a shadow of their resiliance.

Like a previous post said, I am wary of the religious-like fervor of the global warmists. However, I don't think being more effecient with our waste, etc. is such a bad idea. Its just to what degree everyone is arguing about.

As I've said, I want to move away from fossil fuels but my reasons are geopolitical.

Archived