Map/plan of NEP and SC

Wallenda

I remember seeing in the past some websites out there that had the layout/plan/map (whatever you wanna call it) of Nana Plaza and of Soi Cowboy -- so you could get an overview look at what all bars were there and where they were. The NEP one of course had the 3 levels shown. Does anyone know where I could find those again?

Yes, sorry. Googling first would have been better to do. Thanks for the help.

Well, it lookslike the SC map listed above is fairly up to date. Haven't found a similar one for Nana yet. But the gist of what I've found out is that they're about the same size in the number of go-gos. Actually that map lists 32 total bars of some kind on SC and I'm guessing as many as 27 are what we'd call go-gos. There's those borderline places that have 2 or 3 girls dancing and others doing... whatever it is they do. ;)

B ut for Nana, based on a slightly outdated map, I see around 31 venues total, and again 27 of them go-gos. (big caveat: a few of those go-gos are LB ones, and there's a few LB mixed in at some of the others)

Would it be fair to say around the same number of girls work at Nana as at Cowboy?

• 1 month later...

Archived