So what the hell happened with this Galt character?

Wallenda

If by chance you're referring to me as the "new poster" I post when I find something interesting here. Therefore, rarely.

That's correct, since your sole interest is to push Galt's side and by only postin Galt related threads. I guess you are Galt's minion.

Also I guess that you are living in an anti-capitalist hippie commune in which all goods are shared equally. Otherwise it's hard to understand why you have a problem with someone earning money running a website with unique, selfproduced content.

:content:

Just as a reminder, you wrote:

"Galt was kind enough to give me access to his archived articles. I found them to be candidly honest in a way Sticks no longer were. Which for me is much more valuable regarding my future plans. The truthful opinion about LOS which is not tainted by a financial incentive. Say what you want but Galts site never made money. Sticks big diatribe on STD's being rampant and the next week his new sponser is a condom company...Ha Ha Ha. Classic Stick. God bless him."

Link

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If by chance you're referring to me as the "new poster" I post when I find something interesting here. Therefore' date=' rarely.[/quote']

That's correct, since your sole interest is to push Galt's side and by only postin Galt related threads. I guess you are Galt's minion.

Also I guess that you are living in an [color:red]anti-capitalist hippie commune[/color] in which all goods are shared equally. Otherwise it's hard to understand why you have a problem with someone earning money running a website with unique, selfproduced content.

:content:

Just as a reminder, you wrote:

"Galt was kind enough to give me access to his archived articles. I found them to be candidly honest in a way Sticks no longer were. Which for me is much more valuable regarding my future plans. The truthful opinion about LOS which is not tainted by a financial incentive. Say what you want but Galts site never made money. Sticks big diatribe on STD's being rampant and the next week his new sponser is a condom company...Ha Ha Ha. Classic Stick. God bless him."

Link

Would you have a picture of Old Hippie's commune?

Archived