So what the hell happened with this Galt character?

Wallenda

I can't believe none of you ever guessed and I just cant keep it in any more.

I, the Great Galt, have been among you for a long time. yes, I am Timmy, Rented Surfer AND Frede.

And no, I am not in jail.

No that's not true. I am the real Galt and I am OH.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe none of you ever guessed and I just cant keep it in any more.

I' date=' the Great Galt, have been among you for a long time. yes, I am Timmy, Rented Surfer AND Frede.

And no, I am not in jail.

[/quote']

No! I am OH but OH is not me because I am myself. OH is Galt and you must be me but that can't be because I am myself unless you are Stickman who is Galt.

But if timmy is Frede and Frede cummed in a pocketbook then I guess there is nothing wrong with that if is one of Stickman's pocketbooks, I mean OH's pocketbooks when he was Galt.

Untrue, OH was Miss Tiffany 1989 - 1993. Disqualified in 1994 just before prize draw for ruling that Miss Tif was most certainly a very very gay event. He spent the next 14 year hating all things Thai before deciding Stickman was the devil incarnate and a govenor at Tiffanies.

As for you being John Galt, that's just fine. I though John Galt was Haymarket myself. But you can be him as I am sparticus and I just got banned for answering all the points on the Frede thread. I dont think KS likes me. Though, I'm not quite decided.

You're very lively today timmy. Have you thought of offering your wake-up services to any other Thai websites or just us old farts?

Actually TeackDoor only accepted me back after mulit ban if I became resident feltcher. I declined and I am not Dirtygod mark 11.

There is life in this board, just that the capatain doesnt sail in the ship.

I wonder if he'd sell it.

We could then attract more members, get some proper nightlife reports and action going and relight the mofo back to times gone by.

Fuck, even the teachers website has tried to improve itself and teachers are right lazy fuckers.

I still think stickman vs. Galt in a boxing match could generate a good gate. I for one would love to see it. The proceeds could be donated to the guy who bought the cathouse.

That's a fine idea. If they could stop bitch slapping eachother on the net.

Imagine...both agrees to a boxing match and widely publicise it on both sites. Everyone bugger off down to Pattaya for the weekend. And even without folks travelling from BKK, think of all the Pattaya residents from them nasty beer bars there to cheer, 'Bognor Bob', 'Skegness Steve' Grimsby Bob' and 'Cleasethorpe Cyrile'et al an all the other retired taxi drivers. It would be like a fuckin Taskin Rally but with lots of fat blokes and chip fat.

They get to one of the outdoor rings in walking street, we all give large and they bang the shit out of eachother, accompanied by a ring for of Tussinee types or better still female midgets.

The tomtoms make a killing, barrels of beer get sold, a fine time is had by all, the problem gets fixed. Hell , Stickman's clever, he'll let him win and job done.

And whats more ALL the cash donations Stick and notstick can go to the darkies in Haiti.

Fucked a haitian once, oh the lips on her. When she sucked it felt like the bedsheet was getting stuck up my ring peice.

Archived