Get Naked or Get Out

jonjon058

My latest Asia trip started like many before, a week or so of work in Singapore with a few days vacation in Thailand. My colleagues usual head straight to Orchard Towers on touching down in Singapore but to me there is no point to wasting time or money there, especially when I will be visiting the land of smiles soon. But I am not immune to cute Singapore girls and I meet a lovely girl one morning at a coffee shop not far from my hotel. Despite numerous trips to Thailand, I still know how to behave properly around the more polished type of girl that this one obviously was. But she is still a girl and not immune to my ability to charm her into bed on the first date. So my trip to Thailand started off with my newest Singapore girlfriend driving me to the airport and seeing me off... and crying after I had gone, I later learned.

The Air Asia flight was delayed about an hour, as usual, but I made it to Pattaya by 8pm. I stayed at Nova Platinum this time. Not a bad place, okay for the price and not too far from Walking Street. While checking in, my friend who had arrived in Pattaya the day before, came down to meet me. We went to dinner at the beer garden/pier near the entrance to walking street. The food is decent and the view of the beach from there is nice. After several beers we hit a bunch of different gogo’s drinking heavily and having fun with the girls before finally ended up in Windmill.

I was only going to be in Thailand 4 days and decided that I’d enjoy the trip and not worry too much about money. I didn’t plan to go crazy but I decided I’d be generous when appropriate as it can definitely improve the mood all around. At Windmill this definitely turned out to be true. I had a semi-naked girl on each lap, alternating kissing them while simultaneously fondling their breasts. A naked girl on stage must have felt that I was a decent multi-tasker and offered her shaved pussy to kiss as well.

Although both girls on my lap were cute, and I contemplated bar fining both, one was just a lot more enthusiastic and I decided she would be more than enough for me tonight. My friend decided he would barfine the girl he was with. His girl was not particularly attractive to me but I suppose we all have our own ideas on what is good looking.

It was a short walk to the hotel. I showered first and then her. When I pulled off the towel and pushed her on the bed she was so cute that I asked to take a picture of her. She happily obliged with some extremely raunchy poses. I told her I wanted to get something that leaves a little more to the imagination, and I position her in some more graceful poses, after taking half a dozen of the raunchy ones first of course.

After the photo shoot we kiss and then I go down on her. She seems to like it. I decide to try the bugle thing. And though Ikkrang will want credit for this and perhaps some type of royalty, I actually learned this more than 10 years ago from a nymphomaniac Singaporean girl. But perfecting this technique is another matter. If you do it, you need to do it well enough to get the proper response or you end up looking like a complete idiot. You don’t want to hear her asking “what the hell are you trying to do down there?†So I tend to leave that particular technique for those girls for whom possible failure doesn’t matter. But in this case, the bugle technique was having the desired affect in spades. Meanwhile, I inserted one finger and began rubbing her G-spot at the same time. She was getting very wet and I inserted another finger. I could feel her swelling inside and I pumped more vigorously. As I felt her contractions I spread my two finger apart as much as I could while continuing to pump away faster. Suddenly a large gush of clear liquid spurted from her as she came. My hand and arm were soaked from the first eruption but she continued squirting and moaning so I kept going until she looked like she was done. She seemed blissfully happy and began kissing me and thanking me for making her come. I rolled onto my back away from the large puddle on the bed and she began sucking my cock and licking my balls. It was really good and she seemed to enjoy doing it or perhaps she was just repaying me in kind.

As I was about to reach for a condom to fuck her there was a knock on the door. The girl my friend had barfined was outside in the hall. My girl jumps up, grabs a towel and goes to the door. I stay in bed and just pull a towel over my hard on.

The girl comes into the room all dressed and ready to head back to her bar or where ever she planned to go next. My girl explains we aren’t done and she needs to wait. But the girl comes in and just stands next to the bed looking at me, or maybe it was the big wet spot next to me. Then she pulls my towel away and stares at my cock. If she wants to join us she can but she isn’t going to just stand there and watch. I tell her “Either get naked, or get outâ€Â

My girl explains things to her in Thai. She grabs a sprite from the fridge and hides in the bathroom. My girl comes back to bed and after sucking me hard again we fuck for a long time. I worry that I might not come even though I am rock hard and it feels good. As her pussy contracts I tell her to pinch my nipples hard. It has the right affect and I come with an intense orgasm.

Her friend has been hiding in the bathroom for about 10 or 15 minutes by now and she is finally allowed to come out. After a brief exchange in Thai, my girl tells me that my friend couldn’t finish with her friend. Something I kept to myself when I saw him the next day. My girl is happy that we both came and says “we won!†I laugh and we give each other a high five.

After my girl is dressed, I get the two of them to pose for me for one last photo. I give my girl 1000 Baht which is all the Thai money I had left after spending 4000+ Baht since landing in Thailand 8 hours earlier. But she seems happy enough and I make a mental note to stop by her bar tomorrow after I get more cash and take care of her.

She thanks me once more for making her come before she leaves and I kiss her goodbye. She and her friend leave. As I drift off to sleep on the dry side of the bed I think to myself that this has been a good day.

• 1 month later...

Archived