Iran Is Now a ‘Nuclear State’

Mentors

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is irrelevant, and misses the point, you allow the beast to rise, you pay the price ... you have proof of the assertion you make? The Israel race, as a nation financed the war?

I am with OH on this one, to many cowards who seek appeasement to be noble hypocrites. We all know why Iran is building this, to scare the shit out of Isreal, to seek confrontation, to start some islamic blood bath ... well, that scenario is also possible.

Waaaay more to the story...who financed the Germans for WWII...the bankers!

Wait! I need my tin hat for this one.

Are these the same people that purchased that new secret explosive material and blew up the World Trade Center?

Waaaay more to the story...who financed the Germans for WWII...the bankers!

Wait! I need my tin hat for this one.

Are these the same people that purchased that new secret explosive material and blew up the World Trade Center?

Don't forget your waders... it's definitely getting thick. :)

btw' date=' Did you know that the lunar landing was faked? :stirthepo :evil:

[img']http://www.indiana.edu/~sierra2/news_04/day9/mia_waders.jpg[/img]

There was something on the radio not long ago about a heap of water pumps being stopped from going to Iran because they could be used to cool nuclear reactors..

On the flip side I'm guessing Iran (like Australia) being a hot/desert type country has its fair share of water problems too.. is it so inconceivable the pumps could have been intended to pump drinking water... sorry if I'm obviously stupid on this topic.. its early here

Archived