Good Computer Shop

RayRay

Does anybody know the location of a GOOD computer shop near Ekkamai area? All I'm looking for are a couple of cables plus a portable hard drive. One cable would have a USB connection on both ends and the other cable would be something suitable for hooking a laptop up to a TV screen.

I walked all up and down Ekkamai but found fuck all. Went in the Office Depot close by but they didn't have shit.

I don't want to go all the way to Panthip because 1) There should be something much closer and 2) I absolutely hate that fucking place.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Don't know of anything specific in the Ekkamai area but I am sure there will be a couple of side soi pc shops either close to Suk or the Phetchaburi end. But at Sukhumvit 63 you are really not that far from Fortune at Rama 9 and Ratchada which is pretty much a subset of Panthip. I'd say it's only hapf as far from you as Panthip so barely more than a stroll away!

Thanks for the reminders about Fortune. It had been so long since I'd been there that I forgot all about it. I live down on the Sukh end of Ekkamai, but 5 minute walk to the BTS, switch to the MRT and I was at Fortune in no time.

Only problem was once I got there I found a lot more stuff to buy and spent a way more money than I orignally intended. Walked out with a new laptop, a 1.5 TB external HDD, oh and the 200 baht worth of cables I originally went for :content:

Archived