I hate dating...so why am I?

Old Hippie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You fucking wimp of a man ! Grow a set, get out there and date her fucking brains out ! Date her senseless, date her from behind, use words like 'Cono !' when the meal arrives, grab her hair and braid it while you pick the remnants from your teeth then show her who's boss by weaving drunkenly all over the ice-covered road on the way home. Oh, and dont forget to cum in her purse.

Having just gotten to this grate thread, it seems to me that GD had the best advice.

Except the bit about the ice-covered road, but perhaps GD doesn't know about our weather.

• 2 weeks later...
What do you mean 'Cono?

I was wondering that myself. If he means to say "coño," then it's slang in various dialects of Spanish, meaning everything from "cunt" to "fuck!" depending on the context and dialect.

What do you mean 'Cono?

I was wondering that myself. If he means to say "coño' date='" then it's slang in various dialects of Spanish, meaning everything from "cunt" to "fuck!" depending on the context and dialect.[/quote']

Yes, that is pretty much it. Basically, in Mexico, it means "Oh fuck!" It can also mean "fuck you." In EL Salvador, damned near no one knew what it ment. In South America, I think it more less means "dude," the way "Vato" does in Mexico. Though I might be careful who I called "Vato." Also be careful not to confuse "vato" with "Pato" which means duck, and is a slang for a gay guy=fag...an insult.

Sorry bit of a rant...oh yeah dating, I hate it.

Archived