Someone please explain this to me

chaseq1

it funny punters seem to think all Thai bar girls are willing to spread their legs and get pounded by a sweaty fat falang for peanuts. Just the fact that you're comparing her with stale bread allows us to understand where you're coming from.

Although they suck and fuck for a living , they are humans and have their self respect. Money's important but its not everything.

Yes yes yes...sadly hookers the world over do NOT spread their legs for anyone for peanuts...oh what a wonderful world it would be if they did.

Now since you are so understanding and sensitive to whores, could you enlighten us as to what you consider a fair price to use them? At what point will you say "that's too damned much!" and stop going to LOS to use whores? AT some point, even you will think it is over priced, and start complaining. Then some guy with more money will say "...oh I can afford that stop complaining..." pay the gate and fuck on...it's all a matter of limits and market value.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks to me like her understanding is of economics is pretty good. I don’t see Top’s discounting a can of baked beans because it is almost closing time.

:D

TH

WTF? She has a choice, make 2500 or make nothing? Using your Top's analogy, if that can of beans sits there long enough, it becomes unprofitable, and may even become useless if it spoils. As another pointed out, the perishable goods are discounted at closing time. When goods are priced to high in one store, customers move on to another store looking for better values, as the OP did here. He found what he wanted at a much lower price. He WAS willing to pay 2.5 times what he did finally pay, but greed got in the way of the seller's good judgment.

Sadly, at the end of the month when the bills are due, she will be trying to get a months worth of income in 1 short time, fail and then wonder why she has bad luck...

Mammasan/management may well be setting the prices, however there are ways around that.

Beans and bread are lousy analogies. She's not selling a consumable product that's gone once it's eaten. She's selling her time and service. She can sell it tonight AND tomorrow. Yes she's making the choice not to sell it tonight. Why? Well, she decided not to sell it to YOU tonight. That doesn't mean she isn't selling it to someone else. It could be that she got an offer from a regular who text msg'd his request to meet her, but he only pays her 1500 or 2000. So she'd go with you for 2500, but if you want to pay less, she may as well go with her regular who's a known quantity. That could be what happened. Or maybe not. There's plenty of plausible reasons she'd turn it down. Maybe she earns plenty already...maybe she already had a customer earlier in the evening, perhaps even just before you walked in the door... maybe she just wants a good night's sleep tonight. Maybe she had plans with friends for afterward that she's only gonna opt out of for an extra-high-pay gig. Who knows.

She has told the OP she is willing to go, for 3500, he counter offers, and she is NOT willing to go. She is in business to make money, and should make the money she can while she can, tomorrow may not hold the offers today did. The main reason girls throw out stupid prices is they figure they can get them, there are guys who WILL pay that or so she believes.

True there are many variables, as we don't know, we assume price is the issue. Thus the discussion.

A lot of regular punters often ask BG's if they don't have a customer tonight, call me and then swing past my place. Thus they get some pocket money, a fuck they may become accustom with and already know his lodging and are happy with same.

I had 2 girls come bye just because, they say, I always get them a nice breakfast and the pool where I stay is very nice. They sometimes stay quite awhile, and I never give them more then a short time price.

I admit that the 'lowball' approach is contrary to a lot of what I have said on the board over the years, but those baying whores on Soi 7/8 have eroded my regard for the possible harm it might wreak on their tender psyches. Everyone else in this town seems prepared to haggle on the price of a service, and the ratio of girls to punters is absolutely stratospheric. They must be expecting the entire US Navy any day now.

A neighbour had two regulars who came to his apartment - one on Wednesday and the other for the weekend. No haggling over price and they became quite good friends. Only ended when both gals finally married themselves a Farang and moved abroad.

Far cheaper in the long run because 1) no barfine and 2) he didn't spend money buying himself and them high priced gogo bar drinks.

I had two girlfriends today. First fuck, err love of my life, wanted 200 baht for new shoes, to be fair they cost 199 at Lotus. I gave her 320 baht as I didn't want to drive her there and back.

Second girlfriend today wanted 1000 baht. I gave her 120, taxi home would be about 60 baht, with 60 baht for lunch.

I'm a busy man.

Archived