Do you think Tiger still believes sex is 'free' ?

gobbledonk

OK, maybe his ego is so massive that he thinks he can just serve a few months in the naughty corner and go back to bonking anything in a cocktail bar, but it will definitely have dented his (admittedly huge) bank balance. Even at 10k an hour, have to wonder if it would have been cheaper to simply hire women who admitted they were whores up front ...

In 50 years, I had exactly one relationship where she wanted nothing more than sex, and she was Japanese. I have never met a Caucasian woman who didnt have an agenda, even the married women along the way. Its very rarely 'free', IMHO.

Hey, point taken, but does *Tiger* know something that the majority of board members realised a long time ago.Sure, he can afford to pay for a better class of whore,but my point is that he tried to get it for 'free' and lived to regret it. Must have been great while it lasted though, but I can only imagine how tentatively he would have answered his mobile when someone called 'Candy' rang.

Don't worry, I'm sure the hugest ego on the planet is still thinking he knows everything about everything. Saw the ego twice at no name bar on my last trip.....when my mate pointed out who i was and he'd threatened me in the past he tried to play his past antagonisms down so quickly I almost felt sorry for him. He really needs to be put in place and it sounds like a little brown bunny has done that nicely. Bad luck to ol Tiger.

Hey, point taken, but does *Tiger* know something that the majority of board members realised a long time ago.Sure, he can afford to pay for a better class of whore,but my point is that he tried to get it for 'free' and lived to regret it. Must have been great while it lasted though, but I can only imagine how tentatively he would have answered his mobile when someone called 'Candy' rang.

Just had that conversation, oddly enough. My ex was telling about her Flip mate back in the 70's who had an affair with a married exec from HK. He set her up in a nice condo here (in California), furnished the place, put $25K in her bank account and never came back to see her again.

I said, "Tiger could learn a lesson from that guy."

I don't know how he treats the ladies but he is notoriously cheap.

Archived