Do you think Tiger still believes sex is 'free' ?

gobbledonk

Not sure I am comfortable with this thread. Tiger has never done the wrong thing by me.

He is who he is like we all are...none of us perfect.

Easy to flame someone while they are not around to defend themselves.

So we shouldn't flame Mr T either! :neener: Or Madoff; Or investment bankers; Or ...

Those millionaires and billionaires have such a tough life.

torrenova, not sure what you did with the quoting mechanism, but you've attributed part of USVirgin's post to me - nice work :)

bust, this is less about Tiger than it is about the whole idea that you can have a bit on the side and it aint gonna cost you. Its not so common now, but this board was once populated by folk who spent a lot of time debating whether anyone should ever pay 2k baht for sex. We also have a thread asking how much we estimate we have spent on pussy over the years : I suspect Tiger's bill just got padded somewhat.

torrenova, not sure what you did with the quoting mechanism, but you've attributed part of USVirgin's post to me - nice work

I'll have all my posts attributed to you, if you don't mind. :cover:

To answer his question, though, for instance, Tiger's mate Charles Barkley has publicly called him out for being a poor tipper and not paying up on bets. Can't find a youtube link or I'd post it.

Gob if it is a generalization as you suggest why single out one individual. I can think of a few other who fit the deluded catagory just as well

lp....GWB is a boardmember :shocked: and I really don't think Tiger is anywhere near as flush as some seem to think.....but a can of tuna can get you places a pencil rubber won't.

I'm confused. You guys going off on Tiger Woods or SD? Not sure whether either is really anybody's biz except their own.

HH

Good point.......I mean about which Tiger.

I thought the tuna can one :content:

Archived