Bangkok Beat & Stick's Credibility

doris day

but by far it's straight-up hookers' date=' most of whom you can find at places like the Biergarten on soi 7 a few hours before Bangkok Beat gets hopping.[/quote']

So in other words, it's a bunch of old rough looking girls, last stop before retirement?

Haha, no, there are plenty of (relatively) young ones, both there and (sometimes) at Biergarten...all depends on when you go there.

Haha' date=' no, there are plenty of (relatively) young ones, both there and (sometimes) at Biergarten...all depends on when you go there.[/quote']

Well, in Biergarten's case, I think that would mean you would need to go when I'm not there.

All depends what you define as "young". I like over-35 but I've seen plenty in their early-late 20s in Biergarten in the early evening, sometimes mid-afternoon as well. If you want 18-19, go to Nana (Erotica, etc.).

Umm about the 'crowd' in a hardcore lower suk soi (yeah the famed 7/1 to be exact!) I think it's fair to say where hookers abound respectable girls wont, but the few ones that may pop in obviously will be fairly 'open minded' types :hubba:

Nuff said :beer:

Ohh on 'young' girls above ~25y - well if virgins I guess they may still be young at heart ;)

Umm about the 'crowd' in a hardcore lower suk soi (yeah the famed 7/1 to be exact!) I think it's fair to say where hookers abound respectable girls wont, but the few ones that may pop in obviously will be fairly 'open minded' types :hubba:

Nuff said :beer:

Ohh on 'young' girls above ~25y - well if virgins I guess they may still be young at heart ;)

In a sex-crazy society like Thailand, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a virgin over 15, let alone 25 or 35, haha...

Archived