Patpong visit last night

hyaehus

Patpong 1 was packed with folks at the King Group places and most ground floor setups.......Even the open bars were pretty full. Based on other comments I've read at various forums, was pleasantly surprised by the number a real lookers at the bars....quite attractive indeed.

Patpong 2 was sparce....very few people....The Strip (advertised on Stick's site) is much smaller than I had imagined based on their banner advert, and half the place is torn up and under construction....The had some real lookers there....The remaining ground floor bars on Patpong 2 were almost empty.......thought about it a bit and really don't see why except maybe the sheer number of places is greater at 1, but it also could be they are much smaller in scale and can't handle the crowds. The best thing about the street was Le Bouchon restaurant about in the middle....great food and packed,,,,I got the last seat for single visitors at the bar.The big massage place near the end of the street had a big fishbowl with about 15 nubiles, quite a few cute ones, no real uglies,,,,but only 17 customers that whole day according to the mamasan (was there close to midnight).....I thought the price was quite reasonable,,,,2000 for bath, oral,massage, f*** or bl** and another massage..for a double,,,not bad at all,,,very enthusiastic......She said tips run from 500 to 1500 being the norm.

Patpong 3......no, didn't go.....thought I'd head off the obvious irreverent comment.

I like eating at the food court above the parking garage in Patpong 2 at around 5 pm...you can see all your favorite gogo girls eating dinner with their Thai boyfriends before work, haha...seriously!

Patpong 2 is never going to be busy like Patpong 1, they are different beasts. PP1 has all the big gogos which attract the crowds whereas PP2 doesn't have that. But it does have some good small bars and some decent places to eat. Did you try Cosmos?

Cosmos is very interesting. Clientele probably 60% (if not more) Thai businessmen. Can be a nice place to sit and have a few if you've achieved semi-regular status, otherwise you're invisible.

Though I would never try barfining any of the women there--and they tend to be a bit on the older side--I get the distinct impression they tend to have an inflated sense of their "worth," if you get my meaning...

I have a feeling this is a common problem in the group of bars on Patpong 2 of Cosmo's ilk...Crystal Palace and Executive Club being two others.

I have direct [bad] experience in Crystal Palace: I was hitting it off great (and making out) with two women in there, bought a ton of drinks, everything seemed to be going well...paid both their bars with the next stop agreed to be Soi Cowboy for some naked gogos and shows...

In the cab on the way there, one started telling me this story about how a customer barfined her before and actually expected to have SEX with her (imagine!). And I'm like...exCUSE me? Are you saying you don't have sex with customers? She said, "you're damn right, I'm worth way more than that...and SHE feels the same way" (mind you, this whole conversation is happening in Lao, there was no chance of miscommunication), nodding to her friend, who nodded back in solemn agreement.

Well, they had me to rights...a barfine doesn't entitle you to anything but getting the girl out of the bar.

I very politely fulfilled my end of the bargain--bought them each a drink in a Cowboy gogo--and when we got outside, I said "you know, in the future, you really should tell a customer who wants to barfine you that you won't have sex with him beforehand"...I gave them each taxi fare back to Patpong, and that was that...

I'm sure they won't heed my advice, haha, and I sure won't ever try to barfine anyone from one of those "classy" old bars on Patpong 2 again!!

........... I sure won't ever try to barfine anyone from one of those "classy" old bars on Patpong 2 again!!

My take on shit like this is not only never to try and BF again but never to give them another baht.

As an owner myself, I can assure you that any practise like this is endorsed by the owners. It is a clip joint.

Well named and shamed but just don't ever give them another satang.

........... I sure won't ever try to barfine anyone from one of those "classy" old bars on Patpong 2 again!!

My take on shit like this is not only never to try and BF again but never to give them another baht.

As an owner myself' date=' I can assure you that any practise like this is endorsed by the owners. It is a clip joint.

Well named and shamed but just don't ever give them another satang.[/quote']

Well, yeah, of course I was very pissed, but a) it NEVER pays to lose your temper with Thais, and B) technically, as I said earlier, they had me to rights: a bar fine does not guarantee you anything (though yes, there is an implicit contract going on and everyone fucking knows it). Caveat emptor, and live and learn, haha.

Archived