8000 BHT Short-time

buffalo_bill

Yes, as Herman said:

[color:blue]Name: Herman (05-Feb-2010)

Kai is a very good choice to relax after a tough day. Finally I met a genuine woman and not one of those skinny stupid bitches who are only after your money. She is a charming beautiful lady. Very feminine, with long legs, lovely tits, amazing firm ass and a real dick pleaser. I had great time with her (what a fantastic ass fuck!) and will met her again for sure.[/color]

Or, as Mike concurs:

[color:blue]Name: Mike Hammer (15-Nov-2009)

Fantastic service. Great personality. She has a beautiful body with a perfect butt. She really knows how to satisfy a man (don't miss to fuck her ass).[/color]

Great stuff, and certainly a testament to the woman's marketability!

I am pretty sure there is considerable marketplace for this type of ladies . She speaks very good English as she says which is a clear advantage . To release one of the big secrets of the international hotel industry : in a certain riverlodge which is naturally far from any nightlife sources they started to suffer from business people staying for 1 or 2 days and with no time for any sexrelated research . The problem then was that people did not come back due to restrictions on temporary guests . So they had to change the policy which created another problem : said gentlen ask the floor butler or whomever if he had an idea how to locate a suitable lady . These fellows will then ring ladies like this one because nobody cares the least about expenses . Rumours have it there are several coming in simultaneously , muslim guests being the biggest sanukers. How much is 20000 BHT if you own a country . Nuff said .

Your story reminds me of something I've seen at LAX. Groups of hookers (maybe 30 of them) in transit traveling from Vegas to Brunei for parties. They flew business class on SQ, mamasan in first class. For whatever (obvious) reasons, mamasan didn't allow them to wait in the first/biz class lounge, so the gals sat in the check-in lobby until boarding time. They stood out like a sore thumb, even in LA. :content:

Sultans sure do know how to party, though.

Archived