Free Ice Cream! *DELETED*

Must be Swenson's.

Pizza Hut has an ongoing promotion for weekdays from 2pm to 5pm. Reduced prices on most things.

Also, I believe Pizza Company has a buy one large pizza, get one free deal - delivery only.

Yeah, I just love getting all those catsup packets with my pizza. There is a great trick you can pull with them (Lord knows, only the Thais use them on pizza):

You first cut a small corner off of the packet. Then, enter any public restroom stall. Carefully place the packet under the seat with the opened corner facing in. You might want to 'hang around' for the fun.

Some unsuspecting prat will plop his ass down on the seat and get catsup squirted allover his butt. Or, if it misses, the catsup will end up in the bowl. Now, who doesn't have a look in the bowl after a crap? And, what would you see? Bloody red catsup.

hahahaha

I need professional help.

"I believe Pizza Company has a buy one large pizza, get one free deal - delivery only."

If that deal continues through Songkhran, I'll be in heaven. smile.gif

NOTE: I have not yet figured out how to make this trick work with the Thai squatting version of toilet, but I am working on it.

A loose floor tile, pressure activated switch, strategic placement of the ketchup packet and a little luck...

God I've got to much time on my hands...

Actually Hippie Sarisin is a boy scout in this. The nasty lads I know use the little packets of chili sauce from Taco Bell, the hottest, not the mild. When the victim sits down the sauce sprays all over his dangling pecker and ball bag. Had one of the funny bastards in work catch me with this trick. Fucking stuff burns like hell my man!!!!! Your nuts aren't meant to be covered in hot jalepeno sauce I'll tell you. A bit sensitive down there. Evil little bastard was too fast for me to catch though. :-) I got even though later. I'll PM you my revenge scheme if you'd like. It was a wicked little payback for him. (Yeah, we had a lot of dead time between flights sometimes. Idle hands make the devil's work!)

Cent

Okay, good enough. BR it is. And that comes with delivery? During the Songkran mayhem?

I make it a point to TRY never to defecate anywhere except in the safety of my home, because you never know where Sarasin will strike next. And his evil plan is spreading to his minions, sounds like.

Archived