Free Ice Cream! *DELETED*

This thread started out about free ice cream at a pizza joint and has ended up a monograph on defecation-locale pros and cons. I feel certain that someone will soon venture off into katoeys showing on stage, hideous though that may be.

Brown sauce???

Ewwwww.

How about mustard?

OH, how are you coming on developing that technique for Thai squatters? I'm going out tonight and will have my pockets (front, not back, for obvious reasons) filled with catsup packets and I am ready for some mischief.

Any of you guys ever rub black carbon paper or black shoe polish on the earhole of a black telephone? smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, since we seem to be on the topic of evil tricks...

I've got a few! wink.gif

1) Get yourself some mayonaise packets, and squirt one packet into each pay-phone's change return at a line of payphones. Not sure how Thailand's pay-phones are set up as I've never used one, but it works well with US pay-phones that have that little metal flap you have to move to get at the change! (People just stick their fingers in there without looking!)

2) At any restaurant completely unscrew the tops of salt/pepper/sugar containers and place them back on the table . Next person who uses these items will get more salt than they bargained for !

3) Get a new condom, unroll it and spit into it. You now have something that can used for a variety of evil!! Place it so it's hanging off the bottom of the area in a candy/snack vending machine where the product comes out (pick a crowded place). Someone will eventually buy candy, look down, see the fake "used" condom and decide that they don't want the candy after all! I actually did this once while in the Nuremburg train station with several hours to kill, some lady actually left her bag of potato chips there! Or you can take the "used" condom and place it somewhere that's VERY visible and watch how people react!

That's all for now! I don't want to give away all of my secrets! wink.gif

-=/NN

Archived