Perplexing cagey comment from another forum

Wallenda

All the government needs is to hold on until the 15th of this month...

I fly out LAX to TPE to BKK that evening. Did somebody tell those fuckers I was coming??? I need to lay down the law on my peoples over here. I told them not keep that on the DL. Sheeeesh.

Anyway. Please dear god don't introduce a curfew in BKK. I'm not cancelling but for two things -- shooting in the street or curfew. :help:

My whiny bullshit aside, wish all you guys over there for work/residence the best. Sounds like it hasn't impacted anyone too adversely yet, hope it stays that way.

Wish the Thai people the best too. Trying to sort this out as an outsider 8 billion miles away is giving me a headache.

I think this is correct. Anupong have to resign in Autumn.

Thats why the PM don't want dissolve the house now. They want to pick ab Anupongs follower first.

He retires in September (I think) His successor has been selected......(subject to "Rubber Stamping")....His younger brother, who still has 4 years before retirement.

From what I read, it is the Army that does not want an election called before this "handing over of the reigns"

This obviously is the reason for the Army's current support of the Govenment

OK but why does he say the army will switch camp?

ALso what's the position of that general?

As you can see' date=' I'm a bit out of the loop.[/quote']

Apiwan tells his fellow red shirts military stop support govt

Deputy House Speaker Apiwan Wiriyachai went up on the mobile sound truck of the red-shirt protesters in front of Parliament and told them the military was about to withdraw support for the government.

Calling the protesters his "fellow red shirts", Apiwan pleaded them not break into Parliament.

He said he received the phone call from the secretary of the defence minister that the military had stopped supporting the government.

Apiwan told the protesters that they were about to achieve the victory.

Prophecy

It's bad enough we have the Reds themselves spewing nonsense, are we also gonna broadcast disinformation here amongst ourselves?

I mean, what are we next going to start new topics like "Abhisit forced to flee" or that the ultimate unmentionable news has taken place?

You get a big time boooooooo for this one.

Lose big time credibility points.

Archived