Thai Army Opens Fire on Red Protesters

ThaiHome

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reporting and editing is totally bias and he cannot tell who started because he's quite a bit inside the crowd observing some fool dancing. For all we know, the fire is rubber bullets.

There is a better clip out there showing the red (black) guard shooting from a position in front of the main crowd. As far as I'm concerned, those are the fuckers using live ammo.

Plus an autopsy is not likely to show what gun was used beyond an estimate on caliber. Unless they have bullets extracted too which I doubt. Then that would still be inconclusive unless you match bullet to confiscated rifle.

and loads of stolen guns from military used by the reds so yeah hard to get solid proofs on who shot who with what.

on the video yeah lame stuff mainly - excited tourist in a rush, but does sum it up pretty fairly in the end though although he willingly play the red side propaganda on the 'not rubber bullets by military' stuff...

thanks for the link though :)

Hi,

Interesting videos, thanks. They do paint a rather different picture than what was shown on TV an hour or 2 ago. That too was shot (supposedly) by a foreigner, but one on the side of the soldiers.

It shows the reds continuing to throw crap at the soldiers after the explosion and the soldiers trying their best to pull their wounded out.

I guess - as usual - none of us will ever really know what happened :(

Sanuk!

Archived