Kasit slams international community

Flashermac

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He likened Thaksin to an Al-Qaeda terrorist and past "elected" leaders such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini.

"Hitler was elected, Mussolini was elected, even Stalin could say that he was elected also, but what did they do to their very society? This is the question," the top Thai diplomat said at a meeting with a small group of reporters and think tank heads.

unbelievable! :shifty:

Not unbelievable but spot on. I said the same here in the forum back in 2001 already. Considering that Thaksin only ruled 5 years his death tally is even higher than Hitler's.

The biggest difference between these two power hungry despots is that Hitler followed a terrible ideology while Thaksin did it for his own gains only.

I hope will experience the same fate as Hitler. I always have to throw up when I he opens his mouth and I have to hear his lies.

Thaksin bought ITV to try and have his own mouth peace and look what happened to that.

Hmmmm yeah. Like the recent debacle of pro-Thaksin broadcasting edited speeches by Abhisit?

Not unlike the US' Fox News. They too should be shut down. Free speech ends (should anyway) when it is demonstrably false. But the US courts have ruled that lies on news broadcasts are OK, so here we have Thailand and this shit. Precedent and all that. Exactly & sadly why US politics are so important.

You need to open your mind to reality and stop taking political advice from your "Issan Princess."

"There is this act of interference by third countries -- how can the Russians allow him there for two days or the Germans before that?"

"Everyone is playing naive, closing their eyes and so on, simply because he was once an elected leader," Kasit said.

Yes, Khun Kasit. That's the point really isn't it you moron. Takky was legally elected in a democratic election and process (flawed, but all elections here and many places in the world are flawed). He was taken out of his elected duties by a military coup, a much less legitimate process most true democracies despise as a form of government. So Takky gets a pass from many places because you nitwits have used no true legal means to rid yourself of a cunt that gets himself elected. (Granted impeachment is a long and arduous legal process, but that is how you play the game... coups make a country look ignorant, undemocratic, and backwards.)

These fools just don't get it.

"There is this act of interference by third countries -- how can the Russians allow him there for two days or the Germans before that?"

"Everyone is playing naive, closing their eyes and so on, simply because he was once an elected leader," Kasit said.

Yes, Khun Kasit. That's the point really isn't it you moron. Takky was legally elected in a democratic election and process (flawed, but all elections here and many places in the world are flawed). He was taken out of his elected duties by a military coup, a much less legitimate process most true democracies despise as a form of government. So Takky gets a pass from many places because you nitwits have used no true legal means to rid yourself of a cunt that gets himself elected. (Granted impeachment is a long and arduous legal process, but that is how you play the game... coups make a country look ignorant, undemocratic, and backwards.)

These fools just don't get it.

how true how true. :up:

and not to forget this:

New Thai foreign minister linked to airport protesters

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/SE%2BAsia/Story/STIStory_317084.html

He likened Thaksin to an Al-Qaeda terrorist and past "elected" leaders such as Adolf Hitler' date=' Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini.

"Hitler was elected, Mussolini was elected, even Stalin could say that he was elected also, but what did they do to their very society? This is the question," the top Thai diplomat said at a meeting with a small group of reporters and think tank heads.[/i']

Not unbelievable but spot on. I said the same here in the forum back in 2001 already. Considering that Thaksin only ruled 5 years his death tally is even higher than Hitler's.

The biggest difference between these two power hungry despots is that Hitler followed a terrible ideology while Thaksin did it for his own gains only.

I hope will experience the same fate as Hitler. I always have to throw up when I he opens his mouth and I have to hear his lies.

"Considering that Thaksin only ruled 5 years his death tally is even higher than Hitler's."

Huh? Being facetious? Tongue in cheek? Death tally higher than Hitler's? 555555

He likened Thaksin to an Al-Qaeda terrorist and past "elected" leaders such as Adolf Hitler' date=' Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini.

"Hitler was elected, Mussolini was elected, even Stalin could say that he was elected also, but what did they do to their very society? This is the question," the top Thai diplomat said at a meeting with a small group of reporters and think tank heads.[/i']

"Considering that Thaksin only ruled 5 years his death tally is even higher than Hitler's."

Huh? Being facetious? Tongue in cheek? Death tally higher than Hitler's? 555555

some suffer on loss of reality. :tophat:

Archived