Kasit slams international community

Flashermac

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[

Huh? Being facetious? Tongue in cheek? Death tally higher than Hitler's? 555555

some suffer on loss of reality. :tophat:

Well I don't but maybe you. Thaksin's is made responsible at least for 4,000 deaths (war on drugs, extrajudicial killings (Somchai), massakers in the south (in the mosque and Tak Bai). I am not aware that Hitler killed over 4,000 in his first 5 years. But you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Anyway that nobody gets me wrong I am not supporting Hitler by any means. All mentioned by Kasit are tyrants and mass murderer and should face execution.

How about the Rohingya refugees, in January 2009?

http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900SID/VDUX-7PUVFP?OpenDocument

In January 20089 Abhisit was PM just for a few days. Compared to Thaksin he definitely did order or master minded thi; nevertheless responsible as PM. I agree his reaction and poor effort to cover up has been a big disappointment. I don't agree with quite a few things Abhisit is doing but he is a far better choice than the mass murderer Thaksin.

Anyway you are trying to justify one crime against humanity with another. If you think this way, any further discussions are a waste of time.

<< "Considering that Thaksin only ruled 5 years his death tally is even higher than Hitler's."

Huh? Being facetious? Tongue in cheek? Death tally higher than Hitler's? 555555 >>

Hitler was in power for six years before he started WWII (accidentally since he was convinced he could take out Poland without interference... and why didn't the UK and France declare war on Stalin too). So compare Takky's 5 years with Addie's first 6. :)

p.s. Even so it's a strange comparison. :hmmm:

But don't worry we'll not shoot. :beer:

Right. Throw bombs instead. We see how it works.

we will shoot in the Air only' date=' maybe.[/quote']

Shoot the bombs up in the air? I guess that should be ok then. As long as they don't come back down. In that case you could claim you did not realize it might come back down, or that it might explode once it did. Or better, that you're not aware who fired it, but suspect it was probably me.

Hitler was in power for six years before he started WWII (accidentally since he was convinced he could take out Poland without interference... and why didn't the UK and France declare war on Stalin too). So compare Takky's 5 years with Addie's first 6. :)

Didn't Adolf's killings start June 30 1934 with teh Night of the Long Knives, eliminating the SA top?

Note also he managed to ban the Communist Party KPD on 28 Feb 1933?, seems comunist functionaries got arrested and murdered?

And comrade Stalin singed the order to execute 22.000+ Polish POW's on March 05 1940 together with Molotov, Vorosilhov and Mikoyan.

Taxin has a long way to go before joining that select club, I doubt he will ever qualify.

Oh, and Churchill had his nose bleeding on this one.

You are right about the 'Roehm Putsch'. Around 85 have been killed that night and more followed over the next weeks and months to curb the rising power of the SA.

However, far less than Thaksin is accountable for in his war of drugs and the massacres in the south.

Again I absolutely don't want to downplay the crimes Hitler committed but rather highlight in which league, if considering extrajudicial killings Thaksin ranks. I have no sympathy at all for anybody who supports such a criminal and a comparison between Abhisit and Thaksin is more out of line than Thaksin with Hitler.

Archived