All UK flights grounded

SpiceMan

There is an article on the BBC pointing out all the wonderful "benefits" of the air shutdown. Its full of enviro-nazi nonsense and whining not-in-my-backyard types who bought a house under the Heathrow flightpath and have now been forced to take a break from constantly complaining about the noise.

I'll throw this bit of controversy in here:

Great Big Clouds of Ash like this are known to have a cooling effect on the planet.

Is this cloud big enough to halt global warming? or, if not and global warming halts, or, is never demonstrated to have really got going, will the global warming weenies, use this as an excuse for "being right all along"?

Ahh ahha ha ha, ha ha...

Sort of a nuclear winter without everyone glowing in the dark Coss?

I'll throw this bit of controversy in here:

Great Big Clouds of Ash like this are known to have a cooling effect on the planet.

The experts say probably not. The gases are not getting high enough into the atmosphere. This eruption is not like the Mount Pinatubo eruption that did affect world temperature.

Beg to differ,

"high enough into the atmosphere", well initially, in 2 months?

Sulphur Dioxide (I think I've got that right) is the naturally occurring aerosol that the world's scientists have proposed putting into the atmosphere to reduce so called "Global Warming".

By naturally occurring I mean, spews from volcanic eruptions and certain algal bloom events.

Curiously the "Brown Cloud" of pollution from China et al over Asia has a lot of SO2 in it and may well be contributing to "Global Cooling".

Sulfur_dioxide

Stratopheric_sulphur_aerosols

Archived