Mamasan's Birthday at Windmill Tonight

expat

I was in Windmill last night hoping to barfine a little cutie I got friendly with a couple of nights ago.

But mamasan said "she go home already"... I love that euphemism. Looks like I missed my turn. :sad:

You didn't steal my gal, did you, expat?

Unfortunately I'm busy Thursday night and won't get there till late... leave some Shepherd's Pie for me.

:beer:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DS you are avoiding me

Bugger of the BKK when I land in Patts then return to Patts the day I go back to Bangers.

Are you still pissed about the time you asked me to shoot pool in Silver Dollar to get away from your whore de jour and I sunk the 8 Ball from the break? :neener:

Farrrrkk yeah...

No can do' date='

Flying out Friday morning for a few weeks back in the sandpit. Offered megabucks for a one consulancy gig which I would be a fool to turn down

it's tough at the top

The minute I heard you were on the way I grabbed the first stage outa Dodge....55555

....You could always stay one more night...chai mai????

I'm up here negotiating some work...(hopefully)

Back about noon ish Thursday....

Tell "da bitch" ur with me...and you'll be 1 ezxtra day...

....Hmmmm second thoughts....LOL

Cheers DC[/quote']

Well, there's a pig out front so if it's not tonight, then they're doing a second one on Thursday. I didn't get any grub (not that I would have wanted any) because I was too early, but I grabbed a cucumber on the way out. The guy looked shocked and the girls outside just laughed. I think he thought I was just a random farang passing by, not one who had just had a few beers inside.

Robaus: I only took 4 girls last night, doubt one of them was your girl. Was she the short one with dark hair and eyes? :cool:

It was reported a few weeks/months back that Windmill had a new owner and that the girls were now fully clothed rather than previously. Is this true or are the girls still up for most things? It used to be a great bar where the girls were very interactive.Update please.

>>I only took 4 girls last night, doubt one of them was your girl. Was she the short one with dark hair and brown eyes?

... yes, that was the one :D

This one has beautiful firm tits and no tattoos.... that's one of the things I like about most Filipinas.. they don't disfigure their beautiful silky skin as many Thais do.

I once had a favourite at Whats Up. She was just so stunning, I used to call her Miss Perfect Pussy. She disappeared for a few months and returned with tattoos and silicon tits that were far too big for her petite frame.

What a tragedy and it probably cost her a small fortune too.

:beer:

Archived