CRES to Surround Red-shirts This Evening, Live Bullets to Be Used

ThaiHome

Finally !

After so long of nothing and inaction and fear of loosing face, Thailand will clean up its act.

Better late than never, so many $$$ have been lost by so many.

( including me as future tenants cancelled their 4 month summer holiday in Huahin :( )

BB

Serves you well as a red supporter and for laughing as someone else (me) loosing their livelyhood! Hope you loose a lot more money.

W

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally !

After so long of nothing and inaction and fear of loosing face' date=' Thailand will clean up its act.

Better late than never, so many $$$ have been lost by so many.

( including me as future tenants cancelled their 4 month summer holiday in Huahin :( )

BB[/quote']

Serves you well as a red supporter and for laughing as someone else (me) loosing their livelyhood! Hope you loose a lot more money.

W

WTF are you on ????

Read my postings over the last weeks, I am stronly in the anti-red camp.

I never laughed at you, take a English reading comprehension class asap.

BB

Sukhumivt is backed up to Asoke and beyond, not moving. Asok/Rachada is backed up from Sukhumvit and beyond all the way to the Rama IV flyover.

Reports on TV is the Army is aleady blocking some intersections. Apparently to keep redshirts from moving in.

TH

Sukhumivt is backed up to Asoke and beyond' date=' not moving.

TH[/quote']

That's a normal day ;-)

Not so much lately and certainly not like this.

Here is map updated with area the CRES is surrounding (from RichardBarrow: on TV).

Link

TH

Bet Seh Deang is having a wet dream about now...

Khattiya says 80 red-shirt groups will go on fighting even without leaders

BANGKOK: -- Maj Gen Khattiya Sawasdiphol said Thursday that some 80 red-shirt groups have signed a pact with him to continue demonstrating even if red-shirt leaders call off the rally.

Khattiya said if the red-shirt leaders decided to disperse, he and Arisaman Pongruangrong would take over immediately to continue the rally.

Khattiya said he would provide security for the demonstrators while Arisaman would lead the demonstration.

He said staffs of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra would provide foods and other support for the demonstrators.

-- The Nation 2010-05-13

Archived