any night life update!! re shootings!

keith doug

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure but I heard some girls were spotted in Thermae with bamboo sticks.

The local media spent at least 15 seconds showing footage of a 50-something red shirt who seemed to be explaining the workings of his *slingshot* to his collegues. Granted, that could take a soldiers eye out, but would it really be worth the armed response ?

kd, I dont understand your query - if you want nightlife, get off the plane and go straight to Pattaya. If not prepared to risk Thailand, get a connection to PP or Siem Reap. Is it worth risking life and limb for the sake of 'cheap' pussy (see the other thread in Finances where the notion of 'cheap pussy' is being debated at this very moment).

The counter view is that you only live once and you may well love the acrid smell of gunpowder in your nostrils as you pound the love of your life in an alleyway near the Red Shirt barricade. You may well end up writing a best seller after that sort of adventure - look forward to the trip report.

Problem solved.

Hiya SORRY if this is a repeat question . but are areas like patpong/serium road and nana/soi cowboy being effected right now!!

No problems at all! The soldiers will protect you, Wear a bright yellow or red shirt so they know you are a civilian.

Give me a day or so...just back home...still recovering...not so young anymore

Fired of a very respectable number of shots for an old fella...

and added another cell phone to my "scattered" collection

Didn't see Ramon...think OH has been porking the Flip too much and is in La la land....lol

I thought the OP had a good question, what is it like at Cowboy or Nana these days? I'm away for 2 more weeks and there isn't a lot of info about the two spots on the interweb... Anyone have some first hand info...? It is presumably quiet (!) but what's it like?

Quiet. But still open. May be a good time to go?

'Cowboy and Nana were quiet this week, and very, very quiet on Friday night with all hell breaking loose across the city along with the closure of the skytrain causing havoc and making getting around rather difficult.'

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2010/Edgy-Bangkok.htm

Archived