Manchester U/Liverpool stuff

Old Hippie

Hall,

I and the others thank you for your sacrifice! It is not every board member that would go through the heat, and the crowds to find the Man. U. shirt stal. As for the drudgery of sanuking for the good of the other board members. I think I speak for all of us when I say thank you for the hardship you will endure to gain a better understanding for us all! Good luck and Godspeed then !!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah spot on Rusty.

I wonder how your shockingly nasty but "cheeky" in the " naughty but nice" quip was'nt deleted ?

Anyways,you're still right

Because anyone who doe's wear one (a man ure shirt)resembles a part of the female genitalia.

Is that OK mr mod ?

CTID

Being a Mancunian , I'd recommend Manchester City,but if not, anything but the odious man utd,but having said that,the whole frigging world except Manchester,Leeds and Liverpool adores and can't get enough of the PLC ,that is man yoo.

UP to you

CTID

Elef,

I asked where to buy Man. u. shirts in Chatuchak, which other posters responded to. As I wish to give some of them as gifts, a few of the posters were merely offering other suggestions, as to which shirts might be better received. If it/we got a bit off the topic, our apologies. Now where to buy these other shirts at the best prices?

Hi Old Hippie,

Kobe ringpiece displayed his attitude to Manchester U in other forums before. A joke is ok, but there is a limit, especially in a forum not meant for sports discussions.

Why not buy one for your mormon GF?

elef

Actually, one of the shirts is for her! And a co-worker expressed interest in a coffee mug, which I remember the one place in the weekend market selling. Basically, I love to watch English football when in LOS, we can't get it here in the states (no respect for culture!), so any shirts, paraphanalia is fine with me!

Hi Old Hippie

Mr Ringpiece and myself would like to point out,especially to our cousins on the other side of the pond that in Britain and other european countries support of various football clubs is boardering on the verge of tribal warfare.Wearing the wrong shirt in the wrong place at the wrong time could mean death or at best a severe beating.

Elef:-This is just another example of a thread which has changed direction as so many of them do.

I too say the shirts and I think they were near the pet section as I was wondering how I could get one of those CHIPMONKS

home through customs as my 9 year old daughter would love one as a pet

cheers

Archived