Fair Analysis.... I Think So

bust

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However,

He makes a good point about the fact that the monarchy and Thai values might be breaking down and this good lead to problems. Then again, it's 2010 and not 1960. The Yellows, as we will call them better realize this. The need to realize that more people that are "stakeholders" in Thai society, the more they won't want to gamble it away on violence (of course, this theory does not apply Islamic fundamentalism). Thailand needs to stop their rote-education system and teach people to think for themselves. Based on my many years of dealing with the elite and the poor, the Yellows are just as much rote as the Red, despite that fact that they may have been educated in North America, Oceania, or Europe.

When started "going Thai" back in the early 90's, I noticed that many Thai-Americans were sent here when they were kids to go to public school here (in LA too, that's really bad). I was told that they did not want their children exposed to the Thai-rote system (but they thought the schools in LA were good!!!!).

Very interesting.

I find it interesting that in almost 80% of the cases, my US conservative friends seem to favour the reds, whilst the lefties do not. That doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me, but there you go.

Maybe it's because the Reds used guns? :cover:

I see some similarities between the Redshirts and the Tea Party.

Off Topic I Know, but any excuse to resurect Sensational Alex Harvey Band

0JvHroG3u5E

Oops I mistook this for the Classic Rock Thread

Excuse my ignorance but wasn't the Boston Tea Party a revolt against King George CUTTING taxes and thereby cutting into the profits of the Black Marketeers?

Archived