Nong Noi - bargirl game

khunsanuk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"first is the bar number I assume, second is if I work, normal, topless, or nude"

Correct.

"And is the order of orders important"

Yes, they are processed in the order you entered them.

"in order to go to the saloon and get beautified do I need to withdraw money first?"

Correct again. For some things (paying rent, paying off loans, etc) money in your bank account is automatically used if you don't have enough cash, but for the small stuff like visiting a salon, making merit, etc only your cash is taken into account.

"If it doesn't decrease why have it?"

Would you be fully rested when sleeping on the street? :)

Basically it is an added incentive to improve your life. Let's see how this works out though (one of the reasons for this testing) and if necessary I'll make some amendments to the fatigue modifiers.

"how do I change password?"

Uh... I'll add it to my to do list :)

Sanuk!

Hi,

Turns are daily, around 12:00 (BKK time).

It will likely take a bit of testing before we can start a real game though. Once we do though, I intend that game to run for months/years with people constantly being added / dropping out.

Still plenty to work out though.

Sanuk!

Hi,

What is confusing about it?

To input orders, you select a command and then add 0, 1 or 2 parameters in the boxes. A # in the command means you need to enter a number (bar number, condo number, girl ID, number of days, etc - I'll need to create some docs to explain the commands), a $ means an amount in Baht.

Every day I run a special script that processes the orders of all the girls, figures out which customers go to which bars, who they barfine, etc etc etc. That is considered 1 turn.

Sanuk!

Archived