Soapie Kingpin to square off against corruption

dave32

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, are you suggesting the shop owners in what is now Chuvit Park were con artists?

The people referred to in your link ARE con artists. And the legal system should deal with them accordingly. But then, you don't live here, so ...

I also note that no one is taking a bulldozer to a property in order to evict them. So how does this article support your thesis that the Chuvit Park demolition was somehow a righteous action?

The original sub-lessor was the con-artist. But that does not make the folks who already knew that he was not the owner anymore, and ignoring a year's worth of eviction notices any less guilty. If your lease is up, it's up. No matter if you want it to be so or not.

What am I missing here?

Strong? Yes? Over the top? After a year? I do not think so. Just what claim do the squatters have on land that they do not own nor have a valid contract to be on? Just what good is the deed to a parcel of land if you cannot get people who have no claim to it off of it?

Again. I am failing to see the issue here. This is all about ownership rights. You are advocating anarchy.

Archived