When the St'er volunteers for LT

Patella

I think the original OP has some valid points.

I agree with others above. The 'contract' was for the fee associated with short time. After that, if she wants to stay and you agree, then she is staying voluntarily - her personal choice - and there is no 'contract'. If, after staying, she performs in some exceptional way, then, yes, give her a tad more pocket change - as this would be considered a tip.

Some may find this hard to believe, but I have met some Punters - who get the gal for free. And the use of her flat - for days or weeks. And some gals are/were stunners!

I'm firmly with @zeusmta on this one. If you want her to stay LT, you should pay her the LT rate.

What exactly constitutes a LT rate is really up to you. I think 30-50% baht extra is generally sufficient.

I'd compare bargirl asking to stay LT with a waiter asking you "would you like some dessert with that?" -- doesn't mean he's offering it for free.

I know of douchebags that don't pay bargirls (or give them minimal taxi money) because "she enjoyed it and had a good time for free". Should not be one of those, karma gets back to us all.

I wouldn't equate it to the waiter scenerio at all. I'd equate it to she is sleeping in a room as big as your hotel bathroom with 3 other girls and only a fan and an outside toilet and shower. She wants to be comfortable and would be happy to stay there for the night with the money already given her.

I'm not being cheap as when I have money, I spend it like I have tons of the stuff. But in this case, she has volunteered for personal reasons.

Had this exact situation happen to me. I took 2 girls back to my room for a 3-some. One of them aftewards said I'll stay with you all night for free. Obviously, I'm not Handsome Hank so she had personal reasons. Probably the one I described above. I gave her an additional 1k on top of her short time money in the morning when she left too. More than fair, imo.

Archived