Sordid city by the sea.

chuckwoww

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different tastes, and some Thais (upper class) do want to have sex with pros who screw farangs. They seem to think all farang are the ones giving social diseases/HIV to the Thais (not the other way around as it actually is). So they do not want the farang fucking pros. Also Thais like heavier and whiter skinned pros, not skinny brown Isan girls. They like the northern more chinesey look white skinned lasses. Generally speaking. Plenty of Thai guys screw their GFs who work in the farang oriented industry. But would likely, if paying for it, go for the whiter skinned ladies of the evening. It's easy to see what the Thai men prefer for P4P sex providers. You see them in the Thai oriented fishbowl massage parlors. More meaty lasses, and very light skinned.

It appears you missed my point completely. She was quoted as saying the local men do not use prostitutes, I was merely pointing out that this was untrue and the quote was another of the many misleading aspects of the storey.

The general expat perception of what Thai men prefer in their prostitutes is well known.

TH

It appears you missed my point completely. She was quoted as saying the local men do not use prostitutes, I was merely pointing out that this was untrue and the quote was another of the many misleading aspects of the storey.

The general expat perception of what Thai men prefer in their prostitutes is well known.

TH

Was replying in quick reply really, and not to you specifically. The article in question is total BS and likely made up by this so-called journalist behind a desk.

Archived